Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Remove / De-badge side "RAM" and or Cummins ?

Just curious if anyone has removed their "RAM" letters on the doors and or Cummins emblem on the fender. I remember on past Ram trucks they were just double back tape (no holes or bolts). Thinking about removing mine. I havent seen any pics with them removed yet.
  2. B

Lights on the front - Light Bar?

Anybody seen available or built mounts to support a LED light Bar or LED off road lights? Aside from the little license plate mounts, i have been looking for ideas. Ready to Fab something but it looks like places to mount are somewhat limited. On past trucks, mounts under the hooks are...
  3. B

My 2019 Ram 2500 Bighorn

Here is my new 2019 Ram. I picked it up April 1st. It has the Towing Tech Group, Sport, Level 2 Equipment, Nav, Cold weather, and several other options. I traded in a 2017 Superduty for it. I have had several Rams and Superduty's over the years. I have done several towing trips and am...
  4. B

First Oil change done

I did my 1st oil change last night at 3,000 miles. I know people have different opinions on this topic. I like to do the filter change from above. i remove the tube from the turbo to air-box (takes about 2 minutes). This gives easy access. I was so happy the stock filter was pretty easy...