Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Has anyone leveled a 3500 with the auto level rear air suspension?

Carli 2.5 coils, non reservoir shocks. I didn’t order the kit because it comes with the 1” blocks for the rear. Saved some money and ordered everything separately then ordered a 2” block from a different company.
  2. B

Pull a 33ft travel trailer, no issues at all.
  3. B

That picture was at the dealer before I picked it up. The tires were 35/12.5r18, I’ve since changed the tires out to a 37/12.5r18 which I think look way better. The rims have a +18 offset and sit almost flush with the flares. The 37” tires did rub slightly in the inner plastic liner which was...
  4. B

Correct normal ride height is .5 higher, I haven’t measured in the alternate ride height.
  5. B

My truck is a 3500 SRW with the auto-level system. I went with a Carlie 2.5 level kit and a 2” block in the rear. I didn’t want the nose high like I see with most of these trucks that do the level kit on an auto-level system. In my opinion it looks odd. The rear measures .5 of an inch higher in...
  6. B

First off nice truck To answer your question, you must use an airbag spacer equal to the size of block used, otherwise it will be out of whack. This is what you need. 605064 | Traxda 1 Inch Rear Air Bag Spacer Kit For Dodge Ram 3500 | 2013-2022 | Add On Kit ONLY
  7. B

I pieced it together from CJC Off Road. If you buy the kit it comes with 1” rear blocks, so save yourself a couple hundred bucks and buy the coils and shocks separately then order the 2” spacers and blocks that you want. Now CJC will tell you that the shocks are not tuned for the air ride...
  8. B

I got everything for the rear from ReadyLift, but there are other companies that make the spacers and blocks. If you choose to go with ReadyLift here are the part numbers. ReadyLift 66-1302 | Factory Air Bag Spacer ReadyLift 66-3122 | Rear Block Kit Just of note when all this was first...
  9. B

The ones that came with the level kit. The shocks accommodate the 1” rear block for the non Ram air set up and those trucks already sit 1” higher stock. When you add a 2” block to the rear of a truck equipped with the Ram air the hight will be the same as the Ram without air.
  10. B

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

My truck has finally arrived, I pick it up on the 24th when I’m back from my camping trip. Would have been nice to have it for the trip, but the dealership provided me with a loaner truck so I could pull my trailer and go on the trip.
  11. B

Thanks just wish I went with 37” tires instead of the 35”
  12. B

That’s interesting, it seams that some do and some don’t. The loaner truck I have right now won’t lower without a load.
  13. B

Here is my 3500 limited, 2.5 Carli level kit with 2” rear blocks and 2” airbag spacer. Looks close to level, unfortunately I’m on holidays, so haven’t picked up the truck and not able to measure.
  14. B

Mine finally arrived, unfortunately I won’t be able to pick it up until we get back from our holidays.
  15. B

It’s compatible just not tuned for the shocks, I’m not overly concerned about the ride and I’ve met with a couple of 3500 owners who have used the rear 2” set up like I’m planning on doing and there truck sits perfect.
  16. B

While waiting months and still waiting for my 2023 limited 3500 to arrive, I’ve done a tone of research on this topic, spoke with the staff at CJC and a local 4x4 shop in my area. My final decision was to purchase the Carlie 2.5 level kit then I got a 2” block and 2” rear airbag spacer for the...
  17. B

Shipping has been a nightmare. Mine shipped on the 3rd of July and the date keeps getting further and further away with every update. Now it’s expected to arrive in August 3rd, definitely not holding my breath. Fortunately the dealership gave me a 2022 3500 at no cost so I can go on my vacation.
  18. B

The spoke face is the Granite Crystal and the rest of the wheel including the bead is a flat black which matches the emblems on the night edition.
  19. B

My truck shipped on the 3rd and is not scheduled to arrive until the 29th. Meanwhile I’ve been getting all my parts/accessories ready for when it arrives. I bought a set of Fuel Blitz wheels, had them stripped then refinished to match the truck. I think the company who did the powder coating did...
  20. B

My 3500 Limited SRW Megacab is on the move and scheduled to arrive on the 24th. Fingers crossed there are no more delays. It’s been 7 months since I placed the order and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.