Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Electronut

Crux Interfacing Solutions /WVICH-03 WiFi Smartphone Audio/Video Connectivity to Uconnect Radio

This is a like new unit. Temporarily used. Selling my truck so no longer needed. Incredible unit and blows away the Lockpick IMO and much cheaper at that. This unit will work with 2013-2016 Ram 2500 and 3500 gas powered trucks only (not diesel) having 5" or 8.4" Uconnect Radios. $275 shipped...
  2. Electronut

Setting up Equalizer WD Hitch - those that have please chime in

Setting up on my 2500 6.4L gaser with Rear Air Suspension tomorrow. Bought the GenY Boss 10k Torsion Shank with 9.5 inch drop to accommodate the 35's with 2" Thuren leveling kit. Sucker is HEAVY! Still have to bolt up Equalizer head too...yikes. Have 27' TT that will gross out at a round 7800...
  3. Electronut

87 Octane is OK for 6.4L Hemi?

Am I reading that correctly in the manual? Hemi's always needed minimim 91 octane. Is this correct? Even for towing a 8k lb. RV?
  4. Electronut

Electronuts 2022 2500 Build

OK figured it's finally time to post the finished product. All I have left to do is add a different tonneau cover so will have access to the bed posts to accommodate a rack system for carrying our bicycles and Thule Cargo Carrier when we go camping. Working with the dealer to also swap my...
  5. Electronut

Aev Procal Settings - 35" Nitto Recon Grapplers on 20" wheels

Thought I'd put out a lending hand for those of you running this tire/wheel size setup and using the Procal for speedo adjustment. These tires measured 34.6 inches mounted and on the truck. Putting this value in the Procal resulted in +3-4 mph error still. Not sure why but is what it is...
  6. Electronut

For Sale: New set of (4) Firestone Transforce AT Tires - LT285/60R/20 125/122R E **SOLD**

These literally have 40 miles on them. Can post pictures but tires are tires. Even come with wet look sidewalls that's how fresh they are ;-) Went from Dodge dealership to home with the new truck and they came off as I have been working on the build in my garage. Upgraded to Nitto Recon...
  7. Electronut

Thuren 2" Leveling Kit on 2500 - Before and After Measurements

Just finished this wrenching and not sure if anyone ever shared the results but figured I would on my rig. Brand new truck with 80 miles recorded on odometer. Measurements taken on OEM stock setup and then again when changed over to Thuren 2" Front coils, Thuren Track Bar, Fox ISP 2.0 shocks...
  8. Electronut

Thuren Sway Bar - Pull the trigger or not?

Hey all, I just finished install of a Thuren 2" leveling kit inclusive of their coils, track bar, and Fox 2.0 shocks all around with the links to trick the rear air bags to lift an inch. Only thing I didn't do at this point is the Thuren Sway Bar which I am highly considering. Did a search on...
  9. Electronut

M&R Auto 30" Lightbar on brand new 2022 2500 Hemi 6.4

She's 1 week old today. Awesome machine. Just installed my first mod which is this killer discreet lightbar behind front grill with amber DRL. Wired into 2 aux switches with the amber set to power on with ignition of the truck. Thuren 2" leveling kit containing softer front springs, Fox IFP...
  10. Electronut

Mods - Where did my first post go in Wheels/Tires section??

Not a nice way to welcome someone. Why was it deleted?
  11. Electronut

Opinions - 20's or 22's on my brand new 2500?

So I been researching to no end and problem in this arena is you always get so many different opinions on what's right. Have a brand new 2500 Laramie Night Edition in Bright White. Local shop that does these upgrades all day long now confused me and my decision. I am going with a 2 inch...