Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

2019 Ram 2500 diesel " high pressure fuel pump recall"- my truck has been at the dealer 4 days for this recall-any of u dealing with this?

My Ram is a 2019 Limited diesel crewcab with Rambox-what model is ur Ram? Im concerned with front sensors getting blocked etc in new bumper
  2. R

2019 Ram 2500 diesel " high pressure fuel pump recall"- my truck has been at the dealer 4 days for this recall-any of u dealing with this?

So I wonder wtf they were doing all that time.........what state r u in? not that it matters
  3. R

Picked truck up today, dealer stated it was the first hi pressure fuel pump recall they did and it was very involved.Hopefully end of story.
  4. R

I picked it up today. They said it was the first hi pressure fuel pump recall they did and it was very involved.Hopefully thats the end of the story
  5. R

My truck has been at Sudbay Ram in Gloucester Massachusetts 4 days for this recall of hi pressure fuel pump replacement -any of you dealing with this now?
  6. R

Rambox and tailgate locks

My passenger side Rambox 'broke' so now I can keep it locked during service............