Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. F

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

No, I'm not on the sheet. I ordered 02/22/22 built 07/27/22 delivered 01/20/23
  2. F

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Finally got my truck after 11 months.
  3. F

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Finally got my truck Friday after 11 months. 3500 mega cab Laramie loaded with all the opp. Took it straight to the tire store to get new ones. then it went to the detailer to get windows tinted, bed cover and ceramic coating put on. So now it's finally home.
  4. F

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Mine finally made to St Louis on the train, waiting to get unloaded. Then take the transport to Indiana. Almost 11 months now It's been a long wait order 2/22/22 built 7/27/22 shipped 1/3/23 delivered ????
  5. F

Mine did the same thing. It was built 7/27/22 and that is the ship date it is showing. I ordered mine 2/22/22 and it finally got loaded on the train.
  6. F

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

The tracker ship date is 7/27/22 still not updated. Delivery is still TBD
  7. F

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

The man brv10 just gave me an update on mine. ordered 2/22/22 built 7/27/22 It just got loaded on a train and headed north to east central Indiana
  8. F

Just heard from the man. my 2/22/22 order is on a train finally. It is still in MX but a least it is loaded
  9. F

I figured it would take a while to build the truck. It is fully loaded. but I did not expect it to take this long to ship it.
  10. F

The tracker is showing it as shipped, I checked with the man this AM and he said it is still KZLD. Still setting MX. my dealer called late this afternoon and he said they just updated, to shipping 1/11/23
  11. F

I ordered my 22 on 2/22/22, built 7/27/22 and as you can guess, still no train ride yet. I am over 10 months and counting .3500 HO with no recalls
  12. F

brv10 can you check on my truck, vin 3C63R3ML3NG287661 von 54125313. The tracker finally said it has shipped after built on 7/27. ordered 2/22/22. I called the dealer, he said its KZOA. He said it should be loaded. Thank you
  13. F

We are all in the same boat, I ordered 2/22/22 built 7/27/22. I have never heard from anybody. I finally got a case number from ram chat which I started back in Oct. They just did this past week give me an updated new one. I also have emailed Mike the first of December. Have gotten no response...
  14. F

It would be nice to see the incentives come back. I traded in a 2016 ram mega 2500 back in June. Dealer had it sold in a few weeks.
  15. F

From what I have been reading on the forum, the storage lots are first in last out .
  16. F

yes. Still have not gotten the truck, I have a case filled with Ram Chat, talked to them this AM again and they gave me a new case number, they still cannot tell me why it is taking so long. I have a 3500 HO mega cab Laramie black night edition loaded with all the opp.
  17. F

Mine is still KZ .It would be nice to get before MY23 start to hit the dealers.
  18. F

I ordered in February 22,2022 . Built July 27, and still saying TBD.
  19. F

Mine still has not shipped either. The last of June when mine got scheduled I went ahead and traded in my 2016 Ram 2500 mega thinking that maybe in a couple months I would get my new one. The market was still up but starting down. Dollar wise think I came out ahead. I started driving my 2003...