Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I like that light bar you have any details? Thanks
  2. D

Bold showing that flag in these times ;)
  3. D

How hard is it to steal my tailgate?

How would this work?
  4. D

Painting Tow Hooks

I personally don't like the red - I would leave it black
  5. D

All purpose ball mount recommendation

I agree with you... was just letting the OP know in case he cares about it.
  6. D

All purpose ball mount recommendation

I have the Fastway, it works just fine. I will say however it rusts pretty quick, if that bothers you I would go for something else.
  7. D

Shocks

You're worried about gas mileage?!?
  8. D

I would leave them, I think it looks better.
  9. D

Side steps/Nerf bars, etc.

What Thuren package did you go with. How did you decide Carli vs Thuren. I'm trying to make my mind up now
  10. D

Blackened Build

Did you ever end up doing anything with the truck?
  11. D

Granite Crystal Metallic — Let's see your aftermarket wheels

@pdavey I am thinking of getting this same exact wheel setup. How far do they stick out past the wheel well? Would you mind posting a picture? Also how do you like the STT Pro's? I had a set on a 1500 GMC ~5 years ago and loved them, but I have heard some say they are too soft/don't love...
  12. D

Granite Crystal Metallic — Let's see your aftermarket wheels

@DMC1 Do the tires stick out past the wheel wells at all? Could you post a picture? Thanks!
  13. D

Load Range 'D' vs 'E' Tires

I'm planning doing doing the Carli 3" Back Country lift. Wheels are going to be in the +18 to +27 range
  14. D

Load Range 'D' vs 'E' Tires

So after a year of ownership I finally have the itch to lift my truck and get bigger tires. I was kind of hoping to keep the truck stock, but we all know how that goes ;). I have been doing a lot of research lately, but am struggling to get a definitive answer to one question. What is...
  15. D

I'm very interested in doing this... care to elaborate at all? How did you make the bracket? I have been thinking about buying the power wagon parts and putting those on.
  16. D

Lets see your black trucks with aftermarket wheels!

Is there currently any rubbing? Anything rubbing on the radius arm or the sway bar?
  17. D

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Have you received the sliders yet? I want to get some and was looking at these. If so, can you post some pictures? Thanks
  18. D

Larger tires on OEM night edition wheels.

Haha. With 6" you should be fine clearance wise. I think the AEVs run 40s with only 3" of lift - but they make the wheel well much larger and requires a bunch of cutting.
  19. D

I was saying put spacers on the stock wheels to get into the +18mm to +25mm range. stillzaddy was running +25mm, so should be identical. And from Thuren's page again, he claims there is no difference in tire clearance (with a quality lift) unless you are going over a 3" lift, so leveling...
  20. D

You might want to check out what Thuren has to say here: https://www.thurenfabrication.com/tech/tire-and-wheel-fitment.html. To sum it up: You can fit 35x12.5 tires on stock wheels with slight rub on the radius arms. You can fit 37x12.5 on a bone stock truck, on the stock wheels, but the...