Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Rubber floor mat to cover raised floor?

As per title, is there an available rubber floor mat to cover the raised floor when back seats are folded up? The carpet is getting torn up pretty quick and I'd like to put something down. Rarely use the back seats and never need into the in floor storage. '22 2500 crew cab
  2. B

Changing rear backup camera to something with wider field of view and cargo camera image

Coming from an F250 to the 2500 has been quite the experience and so far I'm quite impressed with the Ram and I've been a Ford guy since 16 (I'm 47). Anyways, my biggest gripe besides the horrible passenger mirror and the fact that the outer convex mirror is not standard electronic adjust, is...
  3. B

Loudness setting and other audio feedback

Took ownership of my '22 2500 a month ago and not quite digging the sound. The highs, even dropping the treble way down in the horrible excuse for equalizer included, still seems like the tweets are screaming. So then I read some folks have a loudness setting which some claim drops the highs...
  4. B

Part numbers for center console swap

Most excellent, thank you for that info.
  5. B

Part numbers for center console swap

What's the best way to determine exactly which parts are needed from dealership to do jump seat to console swap? When looking at parts break down I've noticed multiple part numbers for the same parts with no real description covering the difference. Picking up a 22 2500 Big horn patriot pearl...
  6. B

Center console swap

Long shot from the age of your reply but I'm taking delivery of new 2500 Big Horn next week that has jump seat and would like to switch to the console. If it's something you are still interested in let me know. I'm in St. Louis but will be taking the truck down to Goodfellow AFB in February.