Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. H

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

@pr3dict - I received a similar email on Tuesday this week saying that my 3500 limited HO SRW is scheduled to be built/shipped on 2/16. My tracker information is fubar and doesn't help. Dealer said that since my order was revised, the old ship date was left in the system and has been just...
  2. H

I'm right there with ya Kauffmj1...mines not a powerwagon but same "scheduled" status since 11/21. Frustrating. Almost makes me wish the ram tracker didn't exist. Then I wouldn't be checking it upteen-dozen times a day... Hey man....you got any more of them updates.....
  3. H

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

@brv10 any possible updates for 3C63R3PL1PG510438 ? I seem to be stuck in scheduling purgatory but the dealer told me it was supposed to be built on 12/9. Appreciate any nuggets of wisdom!
  4. H

Ya, my dealer owned their mistake but I had to bring it to their attention. Crazy to hear all the different group issues on the various trims. What a cluster... I was amazed to see my order update with the correct groups after it went D1. Thought for sure I was going to have to reorder.
  5. H

Billet silver limited here as well. Hopefully we're rolling down the line tomorrow.
  6. H

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I was successful in getting my order updated. Dealer missed the limited level 1 equipment group and I caught it about one week before my order went D1. Dealer submitted a change to the factory and we didn't see anything until today when the order in their system updated to the correct price. I...
  7. H

Update on El Dudareeno's order debacle....just talked to the dealer and the factory has updated my order to show A69 which is the limited level 1 equipment group. I kept the guy on the line while I punched in my VON and last name to the link and sure enough, A69 appeared in the list of build...
  8. H

Agreed 100%. The new ford's are not good looking trucks imo either. And I'm leaving a '16 powerstroke to go with RAM.
  9. H

Thanks jsalbre, i plugged in my info to the link but no good news. Did not see "A69" in the copious list of codes. FML....
  10. H

Sooooooo, you're saying there's still a chance my original order is gtg?
  11. H

Correct, VIN was TBD until it went D1. Dealer gave me the VIN within about 5 days of ordering though.
  12. H

Ya, i told them to order another truck and continue bird-dogging by existing order. They said they'd have no trouble selling the screw up which I fully believe.
  13. H

My tracker info just recently updated with my VIN number. I was in the same boat until the truck went D1 it seems.
  14. H

Oh where to begin... Placed an order 9/23 for a Limited, 3500 Megacab, HO, SRW, and just found out it went D1 status on the 21st (see '23 build spreadsheet for all the details). Rewind the tape to 11/15 where I ask my dealer a few questions on my build sheet and find out that they didn't order...