Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Probably a dumb (tire) question, but y'all should be used to that....

Tire pressure. Stock 2500 Tradesman 6.4L 8' box 4x4 OEM Firestones. door pressure states max 60 front and 65 rear. Seems the dealer and others, want to say bump it up to in the mid to high 70s while towing. I am having a hard time coming to grips with that. Pretty sure if that were true...
  2. T

How much sag before you need airbags?

Finally got everything setup and hooked up for towing my 5th wheel. Seems I have about 5 inches of sag when hooked up. I am pretty much empty and expect another 1200-1500 lbs in the RV. Pulled the rig to a temp storage lot while I get everything setup. Pulled pretty well and felt Ok while...
  3. T

These numbers are not matching up...

Ok, riddle me this. 2022 2500 Tradesman 6.4L Crew Cab 4x4 8 foot bed. Ram states 14,700 towing cap. GVWR is 10,000 GCVW is 22,000 payload in 3K If I add max towing and GVWR, I get 24,700. That is a bit more than 22K. Explain this to me like I am 12 years old... LOL
  4. T

Those of you who have swapped speakers, step in here

I have only disliked one thing on this new '22 Tradesman, the speakers. Sub par. Not too much to swat out the fronts, as no one rides in the back, and if they did, we are not listing to the radio. However, I am hoping it is not the 8.4 as it is a bit clunky, it seems to function decent. I am...