Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

2023 Rebel 2500 Issues

Placed an order for a 2023 Rebel 2500 Diesel. Took delivery in March and have had a series of problems with the truck. 1. Truck seems to struggle starting, per the dealer, Chrysler says less than 3 seconds to start is normal. This thing takes all of 3 seconds to start. Its so bad I...
  2. J

Price negotiated from MSRP

Looking for a dealer who will honor Tread Lightly on a new order. Local dealer had a change in heart and now the process begins all over. Prefer Western US as I am from California but I am GTG to fly and pick up and/or paying for delivery if that's an option. Thank you for any assistance.
  3. J

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

My truck shows "Shipped" 2/20, last 8 VIN: PG575780, estimated delivery 3/21. I am new to ordering, 1st time here, as I understand the estimated delivery is just that, an estimate and it could very well take a lot longer?