Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 2

Ic coolant low

If it’s under warranty I would take it in and have them check it
  2. 2

Fog light for 2019 Tradesman

I have a 2018 trademans and put fog lights in lower bumper. I has the snow package so I hooked it to the button under the radio that you can wire from the under hood connector
  3. 2

Leaking passenger A pillar

My 3rd brake light above the window was leaking, made mistake and figured it would be covered under extended warranty but not. $135 should have taken it out and fixed myself but was to cold out.
  4. 2

NHTSA Opens Investigation Looking Into 2017 & 2018 Ram 2500/3500 Trucks!

I had mine replaced under extended warranty this spring, only thing I was getting was the service anti lock brake system. 2018 2500
  5. 2

Chipmunk chewed wire

I picked up a device on amazon that hooks to the battery and flashes and makes some sort of a noise that’s supposed to scare them away. They sure can be destructive, also chewed my battery cover off for there nest. Tried all the other sprays soaps and dryer sheets and none of that worked, they...
  6. 2

Chewed plug wire

Just to give you a update, weather turned really cold and truck is to big to get into my garage. Stopped at my local shop where I go for things I don’t want to do and there going to repair it Tuesday for a cost of about $50. Thanks again for your help.
  7. 2

Chewed plug wire

Thank you I will check it out
  8. 2

Chewed plug wire

Thank you sir! Your help was wonderful
  9. 2

Chewed plug wire

Also another question. Could this be causing my gas cap/ engine light to come on, truck is running great but I keep getting a code P0455 Evap system large leak. Thanks again for your assistance on this
  10. 2

Chewed plug wire

Thank you so much for your help I have been trying to look this up for some time with no luck. Do you know what the liquid electric tape is called I didn’t know they made such a thing, the chewing was just pretty much the plastic around the wire. I’m use to the old school plug wires etc. You...
  11. 2

Chewed plug wire

This wire was chewed on both sides, I split the wire apart and taped for now. Not sure how to unplug this wire and than can I cut it and splice it back together and use shrink wrap on it or do they make pig tails to replace. Can’t find any information on it and don’t want to take to dealership...
  12. 2

New be

It has plenty of power I have the 373 gears and I have no problem pulling my 12000# 36’ fifth wheel from Ohio to Florida, the only issue is you have to choose your gas stops some can be tough to get in to for gas compared to diesel.
  13. 2

New be

From Ohio, my 3 rd Ram 1-1989 5.9 Cummins 2-2007 6.7 Cummins. 2-2018 6.4 Hemi. First winter in Ohio in 20 years am I crazy Thanks
  14. 2

Chipmunk chewed wire

Forgot to say this is a 2018 6.4 Hemi. Thanks
  15. 2

Chipmunk chewed wire

This is my first post and hopefully someone can help me out. I had a chipmunk chew a plug wire on the sides. For now I spliced the 2 wires and taped them , wasn’t chewed all the way through. I’m old school and not use to this direct ignition system, what is the best way to repair this and how do...
  16. 2

Chewed plug wire