Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. ottoa2000

What is this stuff in my new power wagon

I like it a lot. I came from a 2018 Rubicon. Driving jeeps my whole life I decided I wanted a little more comfort. I'll admit the size of this thing was daunting at first. I've rented several larger SUVs like the Tahoe and excursion xl, but the 2500 just felt so much larger. After a few weeks...
  2. ottoa2000

Axle lock question

You know what, right after I posted this I said to myself, **** that's an unlocked picture ! Makes sense. Thank You.
  3. ottoa2000

Axle lock question

Got my new power wagon. This light is on. I assume it means the axles are locked ? Do I want this on in normal day to day driving. Pushing the button doesn't seem to do anything. Nothing in the owner's manual either. Thank you for you help.
  4. ottoa2000

Makes sense. Thank tou
  5. ottoa2000

Thank you so much. Isn't this something the dealer probably should have installed ? Also found this.
  6. ottoa2000

Got my new power wagon today. These bags were in the storage bins under the back seats. Anyone know what this stuff is ?