Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

UConnect

I've had times that it never comes back on after a hour and yesterday it didn't after 45 minutes driving from the dealership until I got home. Is there something wrong or is it just another one of those things you pay for that doesn't work? I first found this feature on a 2020 Limited by...
  2. D

UConnect

I definitely would since I cant find any other option other than under settings for updates that I have checked and that doesn't work.
  3. D

UConnect

So I cannot believe I'm the only one experiencing this, I have had a 2022 and a 2023 both with Sirius one with a 12" screen and one with a 8.4" screen. I verified a custom channel (one that you search for by artist truly commercial free) worked on three different trucks that I was looking at and...
  4. D

Bed light Wiring

On the 19-24 models the kit has two wires that connect to different pin areas. On a 2018 it has only one and the ground. Can the 19-24 be wired with just one? If so is it the harness in the engine compartment or under the dash?
  5. D

Hot Spot while car is off

I realize this is an old post but I know most of you are missing the point. As was said the antenna increases the range making it a viable solution when you in parts of this country where cell service is less than supreme, you can Wi-Fi call. Second they market as a business point so you are...
  6. D

No Internet Signal

Anyone else see this? No Internet Signal Attempting to reconnect I had it on a custom SirusXM station and am paying for WiFi so that doesn't make sense. The 2020 that was on loan to me had no internet at all and it never did this either. I also notice that when it says this it wants me to buy...
  7. D

Side to Side Rocking

I experienced the same thing with my 2017 2500 pulling a 36 foot 5th wheel one 1400 mile trip and I traded it in. All previous trucks before this hand leaf springs but not the 2500 the Ford 1/2 no problem. the Chevy 2500 no problem so I traded it in for a 1 ton DRW and of course it went away. 4...
  8. D

Wi-Fi

Is there a way to keep the Wi-Fi on after engine off like the rest of the radio does?