Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Trade in 4.5 gen for 3rd gen ... am I nuts?

This was on the drive home …
  2. S

Just thought I would update this thread and confirm that I did indeed trade in my '22 for a very clean stock 2007 5.9 with only 72,000 miles. It's an Arizona truck so zero rust. It does have a few dents on the body to repair but mechanically its super solid. Motor runs great and the ride is a...
  3. S

Anything in particular against the 05? Ride, creature comforts? If I do this I’d like to do suspension from Thuren or Carli and something like a seat swap or katzkin to freshen it up a bit.
  4. S

Thanks. Honestly my only worry long term with my '22 is emissions stuff, I sort of feel that is a "when" not "if". I know the 3rd gen will need work but it would feel liberating to work on it without worrying about warranty sh-t like I do now.
  5. S

Would you guys trade in a perfectly fine 22MY 2500 6.7 SO for a clean low mileage late model year 3rd gen 5.9? My situation has changed since I bought the '22 and I will no longer be doing long distance towing. Instead I will be making monthly long distance road trips with light hauling and...
  6. S

Metalcloak Suspension Upgrade

Any feedback on this so far? I have their lift on my Jeep and really like it. Also, I like the fact that I could push my front axle forward a little more clearance.
  7. S

Thuren - decisions

Just chiming in with another vote for the front sway bar being your best first upgrade. I added that and the rear soft ride coils and shocks on my truck and have been happy with the ride for the past 8k miles. Front springs and shocks and rear sway bar are next but I am in no hurry. Also for...