Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Ramit530

VLeds LP-R LICENSE PLATE REVERSE LIGHT BAR.........SOLD!!!!!

Removed from my "21 2500 VLeds LP-R LICENSE PLATE REVERSE LIGHT BAR with modded wiring to be plug and play, no cutting or splicing truck wiring. Will fit any trailer harness that has 7 pin connector. The black finish is worn/faded off of it other wise unit works perfect! $80 + Shipping and...
  2. Ramit530

KC 20 in. C-Series C20 LED Light Bar System, Combo Spot/Spread - 0335

Removed from my '21 2500 is this KC 20 in. C-Series C20 LED Light Bar System, Combo Spot/Spread - 0335. I pieced up an aluminum support bracket that will bolt right in behind the lower grill as shown. Included is the wire harness that was never used which includes, Relay, fuse and On/off...
  3. Ramit530

Items for Sale

If anyone in the PA area (most of these are to large or costly to ship) is searching for the following: Extang Trifecta Signature Series Tri-Fold bed Cover Part # 94430 Looks new... Fits 6'4'' Bed - $250.00 SOLD! AMP Bed Extender HD MAX Part # 74814-01A - $150.00 SOLD! Gator Back Mud Flaps...
  4. Ramit530

Fox Shocks

For Sale: Fox 2.0 Smooth Body IFP Shocks Part #985-24-168. Front position. Fit Years 2014 thru present Installed on my 2019 Limited and removed prior to selling, 3500 miles at the most. Fox sells for 179.95 and can be found for 157.95 on sale. Selling the pair for 85 plus shipping, PayPal.
  5. Ramit530

Rear Wheel Lock Up/ABS

Hey All.... I had asked in another thread about rear wheels locking in a panic stop and looking for someone to confirm they have same behavior of rear wheel lock up or not. Couple weeks ago I had to slam on my breaks as I was driving through a neighborhood and a kids wagon rolled out into the...
  6. Ramit530

TRIGGER 4 PLUS : SOLD!!!!

Selling my Trigger 4 Plus... https://triggercontroller.com/trigger-controller-4-plus/ Like New!!! $200.00 plus shipping! Very little use, installed in my '19 and removed before selling with only a few month of use on it. Included are two brackets, one that mount's the unit in the location...
  7. Ramit530

Aux Bed Light Wiring

Looking for a bit of help. I have searched and searched only to come up empty as to what manufacture plug assemblies are used on the LED Bed light kit. Sadly Mopar has several revisions to this kit, what was once 82215795 is now 82215795AC. Here are drawings of the male side of the plug...
  8. Ramit530

CD player removal

Anyone know what needs to be dissembled in order to remove the CD player (why they provide these anymore is beyond me). I am looking gain access to that area for a mod I am working on. Anyone???