Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. U

Lets see what you are towing!

22 Ram 3500 H.O with factory air bags, 22 Alliance Valor 40V13 @20K
  2. U

Aisin Transmission Concerns

They put a complete new transmission in mine to about a week and they paid for rental car. It might not be Ram it may be your dealer, find out who the dealers regional service rep is and reach out.
  3. U

2022 Premature Aisin Failures

Oh I agree , Ram care is a joke , they emailed today saying by parts should arrive 24th , I already have my truck.
  4. U

Man that’s some BS , mine broke 2-3-23 and was repaired with a new transmission on 2-15-23 , I can tell you Ram care is a joke , my Dealers regional contact is the one who expedited my new transmission through engineering.
  5. U

They pulled a new updated transmission off the transmission assembly line and shipped it to the dealer where my truck was. 2-3-23 broke repaired2-15-23 . Have your dealer get the regional rep involved, he’s the one with pull.
  6. U

I’m in Texas , broke down 7 hours from home . Dealer was Huffines in Lewisville Texas. Great service with regular email updates. They got their district rep involved and they made it happen.
  7. U

Update my truck is on the road . Broke 2-3-23 repaired 2-15-23 New transmission, new thero bypass valve, flushed cooler and lines.
  8. U

You are correct , I had to increase throttle to get 5th gear and when it engaged, it hit super hard , I was pulling a uhaul car trailer with a 2 door Jeep (5500# total) and 5th just slipped no power to move, I went to low 4x4 and throttled up and 5th hit crazy hard and stayed engaged as long as...
  9. U

Mine wouldn’t pull its self in 5th it just slipped, thankfully I have 4 wheel drive and shifted to low and was able to get off hwy , but 5/6 finally gave up . I had reverse but it slammed hard to engage . Ram has released a new trans for mine , dealer estimates having me on the road by Feb 16th .
  10. U

I understand that but it did eventually loose all forward gears . Getting it to find 5-6 gear means lots of throttle and when it hits it hits hard, I did in fact loose all forward gears even in low , reverse would hit super hard to engage, so tomato tamato is F’ed either way. You can play the...
  11. U

It did in high range , in low to get a gear it made some pretty awful bangs and clunks, once in gear I had to keep it loaded with both feet power brake or it would, what I assumed was a down shift and no gears . Definitely not a pleasant experience at all . As I was getting off exit to a safe...
  12. U

That is correct. But it was slow going 32 mph but thankfully we got off busy hwy .
  13. U

Add me to the list of failures, my 22 Ram 3500 HO AISIN lost all forward gears @2290 miles . In downtown Dallas Traffic towing my Jeep, thankfully I was not towing my Valor . Was able to use 4 low to get off hwy but it was rough going..
  14. U

Dropped Aisin trans at 2290 miles

After all the hard hits and slipping, I’m pushing for a new one .
  15. U

Here is the TSB
  16. U

Aisin Transmission Concerns

Sent private message , any help is greatly appreciated.
  17. U

Yeah, pissed is an understatement..
  18. U

That explains why it would only move in low, hopefully they replace the trans . Who know what damage was done.
  19. U

My new 2022 Ram 3500 with H.O , AISIN trans and max towing dropped a trans at 2290 , first time towing a uhaul car trailer with my 2 door Jeep on it. Maybe 5500#’s Truck had 1940 miles before towing. Was in stop and go traffic traffic , slowed down and it clunked / hit had. Went to give it...
  20. U

New User: Needed a serious tow rig, Ram 3500 was the best choice.

I ordered my Ram 3500 HO DRW in June 22 and took delivery in late December, I absolutely love , it pulls great . I have a Valor toy hauler loaded 20k and almost 48’