Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

Question - Is it possible to add a RAM CD player from a 2019 part to 2020 Truck?

I really like the ability to listen to my CDs, I have lots. In the 2019 you could get a CD player, then in 2020 model year they are gone. If one was to buy a 2020 truck, is it possible to get a CD player insert where the pocket is now - (the old CD player lived in the now pocket) and get it to...
  2. G

Do all the 2019 trucks come with the 4G Wifi system?

Howdy, I'm continuing my quest for more information prior to throwing my money on the table. I would like to know what trim level / radio package comes with the 4G WiFi? I have not seen that as an option on many trucks that I have shopped via the internet. This is not an important item, but I...
  3. G

Exhaust Brake on 2019 or 2020 HD Longbed.

Ok Folks new to the Ram world, but not new to diesel trucks. Currently own 2008 Duramx truck. I'm a bit confused some trucks on the window sticker indicate said exhaust brake and others do not. I'm trying to understand how to get / order said exhaust brake. Is this only with the HO Cummins...
  4. G

Hello HDRAMS folks

I'm new in town....:) Here doing some research on future purchase of either a 2500 or 3500 single wheel long bed. Currently have a 2008 2500 Duramax Long Bed. Trying to find a 2019 with a Diesel Longbed Crew Cab. Ram has upped their game and have been impressed with our Dodge 4500 Cab chassis...