Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. UGARude

Pics of 37's on stock wheels

My 2023 Longhorn is on it's way to me and I'm taking it in for a level and 37's as soon as it gets here. I ran across an older post asking for pics of 35's on stocks but didn't see anything dedicated to 37" tires. Anybody have pics of your truck with stock wheels and 37's? Bonus points if it's...
  2. UGARude

Delivery date

I just got the text from Ram saying that my truck has started the assembly process and that the estimated delivery date is 2/6/2023. Does anyone know from experience how accurate that estimated delivery date has been?
  3. UGARude

2023 Longhorn Wheels

I ordered a '23 Longhorn from the folks at Mark Dodge back in early October and was told that they are changing the wheel design on the 20" Longhorn wheels but Sandi at Mark Dodge didn't have a photo at the time and I can't find one online anywhere. Anyone in here happen to know if they are in...
  4. UGARude

Just joined from SC

Currently driving a 2022 Level 2 TRX that I ordered in February of this year and picked it up in July. Love the truck but I've always had diesels and miss it already. I have a 2023 Longhorn 2500 on order with the folks at Mark Dodge in LA. Putting myself through the misery of another wait.