Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Dwilly

WILL IT BLOW!!???

I used...gasp...Canadian made April synthetic 75w90 in my diffs with valvoline limited slip additive. NOT MOPAR!!! Further to that I used...HUGE GASP...Mobil 1 ATF+4 in my transfer case!! NOT MOPAR!!! Are you guys twitching hard right now?!??? Lol.
  2. Dwilly

Open Country MTs

These tires look amazing. Only slightly louder than Ridge Grapplers. Just turn up the radio.
  3. Dwilly

Stock sway bar

I'm on a full Carli suspension setup with Bilsteins rather than fox or king. The side to side rocking over uneven bumps was driving me nuts. My head was almost hitting the window. I found the solution. Complete removal of the front sway bar. What a difference! I can hardly believe its the same...
  4. Dwilly

New Member from Renfrew ON Canada

Just picked up my 2500 flame red cummins night edition. I love it so much. Beautiful inside and out. My wife picked it out so that's a bonus right? Will definitely be lifting her up a few inches with some nice aggressive rims and tires. Needs running Boards too.