Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. W

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Picked up my 3500 SRW 6.4 on Wednesday so decided to weigh it before I start adding things. With me and the dog and a full tank of gas it came in at 7160 lbs, 4120 on the front, 3040 on the rear.
  2. W

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Thanks, picked it up on Wednesday and drove 12 hours home. Loved every second of it, well worth the stress of ordering and waiting. Granger was awesome all the way from ordering to delivery. Wired the money the day before and was in and out of there in about 45 minutes, most of that was...
  3. W

Just picked up my 2023 3500 Hemi and it's got a mechanical parking brake.
  4. W

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Mine was off by 2.5 miles when I activated it while it was at the dealer.
  5. W

Great to be able to see it. Even though my build was pretty quick and drama free it still gets stressful in the between times when you dont know what is happening.
  6. W

Granger sent me an email saying the paperwork was almost complete and asking me to set it up. Not sure at what point in the process it can be activated.
  7. W

RAM app showing vehicle location. Paperwork being completed, getting set to make appointment for delivery.
  8. W

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My experience with RAM Tracker was as follows. My truck shipped out on Dec 27th with a estimated delivery date of Jan 25th. Train arrived in Kansas City on the 12th, truck waiting for final transport as per dealer info. Delivery date stay the same. On Jan 20th, the estimated delivery date on...
  9. W

Same here. Got the email from Granger, mine got there on Monday.
  10. W

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Has anyone figured out what triggers changes in the ram tracker? My truck was offloaded from the rail car in Kansas City on the 12th and is awaiting final transport to the dealer. Origin estimated delivery was Jan 25th, yesterday it changed to Feb 2nd. Just wondering what may have happened to...
  11. W

The waiting will never end. Mine made it off the railcar on the 12th, now sitting in Kansas City waiting on a truck to get it the rest of the way. So close and yet so far.
  12. W

I just email them with my VIN and VON and they're pretty quick to get back with me. They did contact me when my truck was in transit and on a train. The finance department also sent me a questionnaire on financing and trade in intentions at the same time.
  13. W

Got an update from the dealer, arrived in Kansas City on the 12th, waiting on a truck to get it the rest of the way to Iowa.
  14. W

Granger sent it to me unsolicited. I knew the railcar was scheduled to be in Kansas City today and was going to ask them for an update on Monday if I hadn't heard anything so it was nice to get the update and see that things were moving along.
  15. W

My status code is now KZT (second rail departure). Does that mean it changed railcars? I thought once the truck in on a railcar it stays on it until the final destination.
  16. W

Estimated delivery date changed to Jan 25th, moved back a day. Not sure how it's calculated, but the railcar I was on was supposed to be in Kansas City today. Haven't been able to track it to verify, got an update from Granger last week with that info. They also reached out to me this morning...
  17. W

I can't be the only one

Yep, my 23 3500 Laramie is on the train. Last update it was in Fort Worth heading north.
  18. W

Price negotiated from MSRP

Laramie 3500 SRW Hemi. Only options were Level 1, dual alternators, 4.10 gears, aux switches, and leather trimmed bucket seats.
  19. W

Price negotiated from MSRP

Went with a Laramie. Also priced out a Big Horn and Longhorn.