Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Tires, valve Stems

Trying to check the tire pressure on my new ‘23 Ram 5500 is bit of a pain. Especially, the inside rear tires. What do you guys recommend in extended valve stems?
  2. J

2023 with NO TPMS

My Ram 5500 SLT Cab Chassis does not have TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System). I was pretty annoyed after getting the truck to find this feature was missing in my ‘23. But my brothers ‘22 Ram 2500 Tradesmen has it.
  3. J

What Def are you using in your Diesel?

I’m a first time diesel owner. Just got my 2023 Ram 5500 SLT Cab Chassis and after doing some research I am pretty sure I want to use Peak Blue Def Platinum for my Ram. What are your opinions on using Regular Vs Platinum if you have used both? I’ve seen the def injector stays very clean...
  4. J

Premium Speakers

Ordered my 2023 Ram 5500 Reg cab SLT couple weeks ago. Decided to get the “Premium Speakers” as an option. How good are these speakers compared to standard? The pic shows Alpine if I remember correctly. How many speakers and where they go into my regular cab besides the door panel? For...