Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Cummins 6.7 gas motor

Who would be interested in a Cummins 6.7 gas if it made 450 hp at 2800 rpm and 850 lbs torque at 1800 rpm. Finally a motor without too much emmisions crap.
  2. T

Wider rear tires

Are there any thoughts on putting 35x12,50 on the front and 35x15.50 on the rear? Wider rear wheel too. Same model tires. It would make the truck look beefier from the rear without having clearance issues with the front. Hopefully I could find wider rear fender flares. I remember years ago a...
  3. T

Dually short bed

Why does Ram offer a crewcab shortbox dually in the SRW 3500 and not the DRW? Different frames? I don't want the extra wheelbase. I dually crewcab will be pain enough to maneuver in tight situations much less the megacab. On a side note I saw a one off quadcab shortbed dually. Looked good
  4. T

Dually fender flares

Taller wider wheels and tires equal tires sticking out of the dually fenders. Does anyone make good 3" extended fender flares that look good?
  5. T

Taller tires not sticking out

Please post some pics of 35" tires that aren't sticking out of the fender wells. Brand, size, and offset of wheels? Brand, and section width of tire. Most 35 inch tires are 12.5" (much wider than stock) I'm looking for dually pics. I'd like to see 20, 22, and 24 inch wheels.