Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi

Man that's bad karma in my book.
  2. D

Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi

Pennzoil ultra platinum so you are correct.
  3. D

Tire repair question

A razor blade could be a tough one. I would try to plug it. I ahve plug 100s of tires and not have troubles with them. Use Black Jack tire plugs, do not clean the hole with a reamer it only makes the hole bigger. These 2 have been in for about 4 years and this Jeep in my daily and then some and...
  4. D

What did you do TO your RAM today?

That's sharp looking Storm Trooper.
  5. D

Got a Set of BFGs today. 305/70R18
  6. D

Thanks for the link. I tried to order a set again today. Fingers crossed.
  7. D

No I just feel like they may fit better and look better than the after market ones.
  8. D

I have ordered the same deflectors twice and they are still back ordered. So jealous!
  9. D

Oil Thread - 6.4 Hemi

The first three oil changes I used mopar filters. The last oil change I used a Wix 57060 and the engine was sooo much quieter and has been for about 3000 miles now. Next oil change I will try a mopar filter and if the ticks come back I will switch it out for a Wix. I have always used Wix on many...
  10. D

6.4L Hemi information needed.

No I do not. I feel like it just more to go wrong. But I do like the way a truck looks with air. They are level my truck had 2.5 inches of rake before I did a changed the spring s in the front. Now its 1.250 inches of rake.
  11. D

2021 2500 6.4l front end hits bump stops on speed bumps

Yes that is true. A leveling kit will help this. I did a 1 inch and it help out not bottoming as easily. The front suspension only has about 5 of travel.
  12. D

6.4L Hemi information needed.

We have a 22 2500 bighorn 6.4 crew cab short bed with 4.10 gears. Also a Momentum 21G, truck pulls it well gas mileage is from 6 when at higher elevation 9000-12000 mostly 7-8 mpg. The trailer is tall and gets heavy fast. I think ours is 7600 dry. Then water all your stuff you take with you...
  13. D

2022 Ram 2500 6.4 Tradesman ride quality

I installed a Thuren Sway bar it made a good difference. Smoothed out the rock and don't feel like I'm going to hit my head on the window. My Wife even said this was a good change. Lower tire pressure will help as well I run 55 front and 50 rear unloaded. As far as leveling I went with Thuren...
  14. D

Anybody know what these holes are for?

Thanks for the info good to hear you may have been as intimidated as I.
  15. D

Anybody know what these holes are for?

Not to side track your question when you plug in the wires into panel in the fire wall under the dash. Did you find a way to access then to plug in the wires? I installed the lights some time ago and did not find an easy way access the plugs. Also did not want to tear the dash of my brand new...
  16. D

At high speed does your transmission shift up and slows acceleration?

My kids said that I need to baptize the truck. Lol. This mean you need to go 100 mph. On the way home from the BMX track I did 106 mph. My boys thought it was awesome. It did not do it very fast but its a truck. 22 2500 big horn 6.4 4.10 gears it probably had 400 miles at the time.
  17. D

blow outs on larger tires on stock rims?

I just put on 295/70r18 Nitto Ridge Grappler they fit just fine. I was going to do BFG K02 305/70r18 but they did not come in time.
  18. D

Yes 0-40 PUP
  19. D

Changed the oil in my 2022 6.4 today (11167 miles). I have been using PUP 0-40 and Mopar oil filters ( last change 7942). Today I used PUP 0-40 and Wix 57060. Them drove to drop off the used oil and the engine is QUITE!! It may be a coincidence, drove 5 miles with all the windows down and is...
  20. D

kaodtech security bypass cable not available for 2021 3500 HO

Koadtech Did not have a cable for my 22 2500. I emailed them also and got no reply back. I sent a PM to Jimmy07 he made 1 and I received it in a few days. It a well made part.