Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

More Semiconductor Shortages Forces Ram To Revise Some Packages For Heavy Duty Trucks!

I replied to the wrong post. I got your sarcasm. I don't do forums and I got the wrong button. Probably because I'm a product of the American education system...
  2. J

More Semiconductor Shortages Forces Ram To Revise Some Packages For Heavy Duty Trucks!

You aren't wrong. You are just blaming the semiconductor shortage on the wrong problem.
  3. J

Trailer profile and trip

I'm having difficulty with uconnect 5 and trailer profiles. I hooked up to my equipment trailer, went to vehicle -> trailer, setv the name of the trailer and selected to use this trailer. On the trailer trip it didn't register any miles while driving it. I didn't have this issue on uconnect...
  4. J

Semiconductors require metals from Africa, shipped to foundaries across the world, then stamped by factories in China, then shipped to Mexico where stellantis builds the Ram line, or USA/Canada where Ford/GM build, then the vehicles are shipped. You can blame COVID, communism, the US for not...
  5. J

Adding pandora station

Anyone figured out how to add a pandora station? My sirius app and my uconnect are not showing anything the same even with the same login. Pandora >> sirius.
  6. J

Incentives for 1500s but not HDs???

I took delivery August 3rd and got 0% for 36 months. Could have taken 1.9 for 48 or 2.9 for 60. It was advertised on the site, says its still going on. But you have to take delivery during the deal.
  7. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

You can close the deal remotely. Sign PDF on your computer. Then tell them they can leave it on the lot to make it look like they have inventory.
  8. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My order that arrived August 3 was ordered November 11. Longhorn 3500 with everything but trailer TPMS optioned. The shipping was about 2 weeks to my dealer. The website updates lag about 48 hrs. Hope that helps anyone waiting.
  9. J

New Member - Western WA

Mine was 9 months. When did you put in the order?
  10. J

2022 Megacab WeatherTech mats?

It's the same. I'd look at the husky floor mats. I had 3 sets of weathertec and they all get deformed. My husky mats still fit like a glove, and made in USA.
  11. J

New member GA

Howdy all, I picked up my 3500 longhorn SRW Mega last week, ordered Nov 11 2021. Only disappointment is I didn't order the trailer tire monitor because the dealer said it would add to the wait time (still took 9 months). Packages - longhorn level 1 - safety group - bed utility - tow group -...