Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

TSB's and VIN

Took my truck in to get a couple TSB's completed prior to warranty expiring, told them the issues and also gave them the TSB #'s. Service writer and Tech said they could not find the TSB's and that they could not complete them since they are not tied to the VIN of my truck. This is the first I...
  2. M

Rear air vents in jump seat

I have an issue with airflow coming from the vents in the back of the center jump seat. They appear to be not functioning, the vents under the driver and passenger seats work though and move a ton of air. I was waiting for a recall or something else to pop up before I took it in since there...
  3. M

AlfaOBD

Has anyone played with AlfaOBD on their 2019 HD's yet? I'm curious if anything is accessible to "change" and if it just works. There is lots of different info out there on other forums, but i haven't found anything in regards to the 2019's. EDIT: AlfaOBD does work, here is the what is needed...
  4. M

Floor mats

Just got my truck this past weekend. I ordered it to come with the factory Mopar rubber mats, which it did, but my question is was it also supposed to come with the standard carpeted mats? I would assume yes as I paid extra for the rubber ones and could have bought them separately after the...
  5. M

Fiat - Chrysler and Renault?

Renault Delays Decision on Fiat Chrysler Marriage Proposal This was the featured article in a manufacturing industry email I receive at work. I hadn't heard of this potential merger and I thought it was kind of interesting on all the varying views.
  6. M

Option input needed

Getting ready to order but trying to make some final decisions on a couple options. The truck will be a 3500 Big Horn, with Cummins and 68rfe. I know am going to get the following: Big Horn Level 1, Heated Seats and wheel, Tow Tech package, Snow Chief, 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Prep, Cold Weather...
  7. M

Hello from Wisconsin

Hi All! I've been lurking for awhile while i was trying to decide what to replace my current DD and 5th wheel tow vehicle with. My DD was a 2001 Dodge Dakota crew cab (already sold) and my tow vehicle, now DD and tow vehicle is a 1996 Ford F350 CC LB diesel. In my initial research I was 99%...