Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Haleme

The navigation system not working

I thought Ram used Here Maps, not TomTom.
  2. Haleme

Terrible Towing pics thread

What the heck! Was this filmed by a 5 year old that just discovered the zoom function on the camera?
  3. Haleme

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

Ok, I'll bite. What's the punch line?
  4. Haleme

This was one of three trains at the truck stop. I told my wife I bet all those cars are going to Central and South America. Looks I was right.
  5. Haleme

Saw this crazy train off I85 in NC last week
  6. Haleme

Funny pics and Memes thread - keep it clean

So the brands with the least number of EVs has the fewest number of problems. Got it!
  7. Haleme

Map updates

What is your application version? I put my application version into the mopar website this afternoon and it tells me "Our records indicate you have the most recent map update for your vehicle. Please check back soon for a map update product."
  8. Haleme

NSFW Funny Pics and MEMES Thread - no nudity - PICS AND MEMES ONLY

Remember that time Biden locked arms and marched across the Edmund Pettus Bridge to fight segregation.
  9. Haleme

Alternator Amperage

Didn't know about this site. I'm going to put my VIN in now.
  10. Haleme

Alternator Amperage

If you don't have the window sticker, FCA also has a site were you can add your vin to the URL and get the window sticker with all the options and specs. https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=YOUR-VIN-HERE Here is an example 2022 Ram 3500 Chassis Cab
  11. Haleme

3rd brake light camera

I also found this little gem. It works with the Brandmotion cargo camera, but adds a soft key, not wired switch. Added bonus, unlocks Nav in Motion. https://www.camerasource.com/2018-ram-multi-camera-input-navigation-unlock-interface
  12. Haleme

3rd brake light camera

So, to answer the OP's question, yes, you can add a cargo camera to your 2018 3500 and switch between the back up and cargo camera. The video I posted above is one option that adds the soft button for the cargo camera to the backup camera screen. Works exactly as the factory version. It will...
  13. Haleme

3rd brake light camera

Yeah, every year something changes with the trucks. I don't think that is the camera wire. That is most likely a GPS Fakra connector, as that aligns with the old location of the GPS antenna. The factory cargo camera in the brake light uses a single connector to route the brake and bed lights...