Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

Fastest Aisin failure

I have not yet. I was just wondering if anyone has had the same issue or heard of it or if it was normal with this trans.
  2. J

Fastest Aisin failure

I just turned 505 miles. I got with with 22 miles on it. Has done it from Day 1
  3. J

Fastest Aisin failure

2022. Built July 19, 2022. It shifts no problem. It just will make that weird noise when I do what I mentioned earlier.
  4. J

Fastest Aisin failure

Have you heard of any making a "chirping" noise or fast squealing noise when it shifts from 1st to 2nd and only when on the throttle a little more than regular take offs?
  5. J

Fastest Aisin failure

Gotcha. That sucks. I ask as sometimes mine makes a "chirp" or something when I am somewhat on the gas when it shifts from 1st to 2nd. That is why I asked about any sounds.
  6. J

Fastest Aisin failure

what did it do? Did it make any noise prior to the failure?
  7. J

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I installed the Weathertech HP floormats in my 2022 Mega Cab. Very nice set and worth the money. I am impressed. I also ordered the WeatherTech alloy bed cover. Once I get it installed, I will provide pics. I have that on my work truck and it is the best bed cover I have had for sure.
  8. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Just thought I would check the Ram Tracker website this morning. Even though my truck was delivered on 01-04 and I drove it home on 01-07....Ram does not have an ETA for my delivery. Still says "TBD." Looked at the other website and still does not show "KZX" status code. So 12 days after the...
  9. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Just a follow-up to my delivery....the "all accurate" Ram tracker program still shows my truck's delivery date as "TBD" even though it arrived on the 4th and I picked it up on the 7th. Man.....I am so glad that we all have that program to inform us of our orders and keep us up-to-date on the...
  10. J

Gotcha. Mine was Santa Fe and is/was impossible to look up rail car #s.
  11. J

So my truck finally arrived......2022 Ram 3500 Cummins HO Mega Cab Laramie loaded. My order date was 05-03, build date 07-19, ship date 07-26................which meant shipped to the parking lot outside the plant for damn near 5 months. It was loaded onto rail car finally on 12-07, didn't...
  12. J

Mine was ordered and finished the same time as yours. It is finally in Chicago rail yard, even though it has been there since Dec. 18th. Ram tracker stated it was supposed to be there on 01-02. That came and went. The dealer said he got shipping notification yesterday stating it has been...
  13. J

Has anyone had their trucks go through the rail yard in Chicago? If so, was it there for a long time?
  14. J

What did the dealership offer you for your wait? I am getting close to getting mine.....at least it is in Chicago's rail yard, which is closer than MX.
  15. J

I ordered my 3500 Mega Cab SRW on 05-03. It was built 07-19, placed as "shipped" on 07-26. It sat in MX in the same lot as yours until 12-07. Even went through the Cummins recall for the ECMs. Got loaded on a train on 12-07, sat until 12-08, and was supposed to be on a 7 day trip from MX to...
  16. J

So, miracles do happen boys and girls.....(maybe) and this has been my 1st experience with Ram / Stellantis thus far: After ordering on 05-03, being scheduled on 06-17, in production on 07-19, completed on 07-26, sitting in "KZLD" purgatory since 07-26, undergoing the Cummins ECM recall, my...