Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. F

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

The truck I had on order would have been my 3rd Ram. The poor communication, the delays and now the transmission recall pushed me back to Ford. Found an F350 King Ranch on a dealer lot. Picked it up last Friday.
  2. F

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Due to the transmission recall I ended up cancelling my order. Had ordered through Granger and they were great about it  and refunded my deposit. Said it was not in their control nor mine. Best of luck to all of you waiting on your trucks. Hopefully Ram will do something for you when they...
  3. F

Yes. Mine delivery date was 11/17, then went to TBD last week. For a minute thought I'd get a call from the dealership saying it was there....but no.
  4. F

My delivery date was 11/17. Dealer told me last week it was on the "second train" whatever that means. Today it went to TBD. ARGH!!!
  5. F

With more trucks shipping out and interest rates about to increase, check out Armco Credit Union in PA (www.armcocu.com). A buddy showed me this from the Ford Tremor forum. They have great rates, but in addition, as a new member if you apply for a loan within the first 30 days you get a 1/2...
  6. F

Here is my status and inquiry to my dealer today - for what its worth: With the FED likely to raise interest rates by another .75% in November and watching my trade-in value go down by the week (per NADA and KBB), I reached out to Granger to get any update they could provide on delivery...
  7. F

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

Updated status. Line 1519 in sheet