Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 22BlackBigHorn

2022 Ram 2500 BigHorn Non Alpine / Not Amplified / Basic Stereo Upgrade

You shouldn't be wiring anything to the ANC. It 100% works.. what do you need a picture of?
  2. 22BlackBigHorn

Loud Clutch Fan?

This is true! Being in Arizona.. yeah that would be more! :)
  3. 22BlackBigHorn

Loud Clutch Fan?

My 2014 did this same thing, but it wasn't the same sound. it sounded like the garbage trucks and my daughter who was like 6 said, "Daddy, your truck sounds just like the big garbage trucks!" haha My 2022 does it, it's 100% normal. Moves some air. But it is kind of obnoxious isn't it.
  4. 22BlackBigHorn

Site slow?

Surprised this isn't just a Facebook group these days. Much cheaper.
  5. 22BlackBigHorn

Site slow?

I can ping hdrams.com with under 43ms. Sounds like we got a memory leak or server.
  6. 22BlackBigHorn

Ceramic coating and PPF worth it or not..lets hear from the masses

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B972MFV1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1
  7. 22BlackBigHorn

Ceramic coating and PPF worth it or not..lets hear from the masses

I bought myself a $30 ceramic coating kit off of Amazon as it was recommend to me from a friend. His car looked amazing. So I tried it myself. Was super easy to do. I've had it for about a month or so now, and it does keep this black truck clean for a longer time. It is easier to wash it is...
  8. 22BlackBigHorn

Broken rear sliding window.

If you have glass coverage. Tell your insurance company the "GLASS" is broken not mechanism and they will replace it free. I had mine break back on my Mega Cab, I heard something snap. I had called my insurance on my wife's windshield being replaced, I jokingly said too bad you can't replace my...
  9. 22BlackBigHorn

Ram tailgate assist

The install is super easy. I seen a few videos on them and they all remove the metal clips on the dampener - don't just push it over the pin on the top side through the tail light opening. Then have your wife slowly lower the tailgate until the shock meets up with the lower pin and push it on...
  10. 22BlackBigHorn

Fog Lights

I added them as well, but I just tapped into the parking lights (via a relay) to have them come on. Was easier for me to do it that way. Plus I don't need a switch, I never would turn them off anyways.
  11. 22BlackBigHorn

Remote Tailgate Release

I bought two of these for my Big Horn: https://www.carandtruckremotes.com/2022-ram-2500-smart-remote-68374994ab.html#yswCart I had my buddy at the dealer program them both. Took maybe 5 minutes. The tailgate worked as soon as the remotes were programmed. He didn't have to do a single thing...
  12. 22BlackBigHorn

Front Leveling 2500 Ram

Thuren or Carli. Spacers are junk and will hurt your ride.
  13. 22BlackBigHorn

A-Pillar / Ditch-lights ?

I have one of these. Works great. https://www.nhoverland.com/products/ditch-light-extension-antenna-mount
  14. 22BlackBigHorn

6.7's First Oil Change - I did not see that coming....

Really, least efficient? Wouldn't think that. What do you recommend to use?
  15. 22BlackBigHorn

I am about to do mine. I will be adding the drain valve, I've used those before and loved it. I never had an issue with it on my 2017 Ram Power Wagon. I don't see it being an issue on this truck. I will not be wheeling this truck as hard as I did my Power Wagon. I'll sticking to the Mopar...
  16. 22BlackBigHorn

Recommendations on door 6x9 and dash speaker upgrade

Those are some nice speakers. The 8ohm to 4ohm will lose a bit of bass, but you're also taking a 15-watt channel, that was matched with a 15-watt 1-way speaker, replacing it with a 3-way 300-watt speaker. That speaker isn't even being pushed. If you want to run that speaker, you'll have to run...
  17. 22BlackBigHorn

BFG KO tires?

Hate them tires. Good for Toyota Tacoma's. About it. I bought 2 used trucks in the past that had them, swear that is why they were traded in. I put new tires on them and drove like a champ. Couldn't balance Death Wobbled (this was on 3rd gens) But I won't buy them. Ever.
  18. 22BlackBigHorn

Differential covers

After seeing the Banks Series on these covers. I think factory or the Banks is really the only way to go..
  19. 22BlackBigHorn

Someone once told me, These trucks drain oil like a cow pissing on a flat rock! LOL
  20. 22BlackBigHorn

2022 Ram 2500 BigHorn Non Alpine / Not Amplified / Basic Stereo Upgrade

The benefit of it, it 100% by passes it. Otherwise, the speaker feed is till traveling through the ANC. Eliminating the ANC - gets rid of that popping. The dash speakers are a great place to start in updating the system. The stereo isn't really that bad. If you're sitting in a parking lot...