Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Suspension upgrade

Suspensionlifts.com has a great deal now on all four Bilstein 5160 remote shocks for the Power Wagon at $1079. Normally the rears alone are $540 each. My set has shipped out and should be here next week.
  2. S

Suspension upgrade

My last overland adventure in Nevada started out in The Gold Butte area by Mesquite and ended up going to the Grand Canyon in the Whitmore wash of the Arizona strip. In Nevada you are never very far from off roading opportunities. Of roading, overlanding camping it is all really the same thing.
  3. S

Suspension upgrade

I move my air pressure around but notice more wag at lower pressures. Off roading I am down around 40 psi. It is strange that to get the TPMS light to go off you have to take the front pressure to above 60 while the rears have to be above 65. Then the TPMS light won't come back on until you are...
  4. S

Suspension upgrade

Thanks for the info on the shock Mfg. Carli says it is switching shocks on their backcountry package away from FOX but not sure to what brand.
  5. S

Suspension upgrade

I have a 2022 PW used for overlanding. I have been conscious of how much weight is added with each step. With Rack, RTT and all other in bed add ons I am at less than 650lbs. I should have no problem staying within payload range. I have noticed the famous rear end wag more with the added weight...
  6. S

Etoimos' 2022 Power Wagon Build

I ran my wires behind the bumper and up into the bed through the rear tailgate support and then to the RTT so I don't have wires on the outside of the bed. I thought about using the extension but have mine setup so I can pull the RTT and rack and wanted to retain the bed camera. With you using...
  7. S

If you have the digital rear view mirror your truck should be wired for the optional trailer brake camera. I bought the Mopar trailer camera kit and added it to the RTT I have mounted on my truck. The trailer camera gives you several features like tilt down in reverse and the ability to move the...
  8. S

37x11.5r17 Nitto recon grappler questions

I wonder if they would rub at all with wheels with a +19-25 off set like the AEV wheels and other recommend.
  9. S

Skids look great. Did you get a overall weight on them? You should be ready for almost anything.
  10. S

Lets see those power wagons

Grand Canyon via whitmore canyon
  11. S

Virgin Peak and Gold Butte area Nevada
  12. S

Mismatched spare tire?

Please give us the exact percentage on rear vs. front flats.
  13. S

Mismatched spare tire?

It was all we could do to get a 35 inch spare under the bed. 37s no way. If you go 37s get a 35 inch spare. You have a 50/50 shot that the front tire would go flat. Whichever tire goes flat run the off size on the front and don't run in 4x4 until you get it fixed.
  14. S

Tire repair question

I owned a tire shop for much of my life and get it patched at a good tire shop and you will be fine.
  15. S

REFERENCE: 2019+ Power Wagon Armor

I got to order my Dethloff skid plate today. Can/t wait to get it put on.
  16. S

Power Wagon Tonneau Cover

My BAK is a roll up hard cover that rolls up on top of the bed not into a pocket mounted in the bed. I do get very little leaking with it.
  17. S

Power Wagon Tonneau Cover

Every cover will leak to some extent. I know a local shop that has been doing covers for years and they say that a soft fold cover or a soft one with velcro along the sides tend to be the driest. I have a Bak X2 Revolver cover and I think it seals as well as any I have had, soft or Hard. The...
  18. S

REFERENCE: 2019+ Power Wagon Armor

I got my notification that I can order my Dethloff skid plates on Thursday of next week. Looks like a great quality skid.
  19. S

20. S

Minimum steps/rails

nfabs