Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. WhatevaOnyx

Bad Advice - Tires Sticking Out Too Far - Need Correct Size

These are the +18, 35x12.50 18x9. The stance is super tall already with the 35's. I wanted the 37's but then my Ram won't fit into my garage so I went with these. I have to lower it via the air suspension everytime I tuck it in the garage but it is a minor annoyance.
  2. WhatevaOnyx

Hey thanks brother, I went ahead and swapped my wheels out for the +18's
  3. WhatevaOnyx

Yep, that's probably what happened!
  4. WhatevaOnyx

Thank you brother, I thought about those fender extensions also! Not a bad idea at all.
  5. WhatevaOnyx

Man that is one gorgeous truck! I think your +18 is perfect also, that is a very good look bro! I'm sold on the +18. Custom offsets is going to let me return the wheels for a restocking fee and CJC is going to let me buy the +18's for $279 a wheel to make up for the errant advice so I'm just...
  6. WhatevaOnyx

Thank you bro! I received a couple of compliments this weekend on it. I don't hate the look at all.
  7. WhatevaOnyx

Yes! I meant backspacing. Yep, I think that's the one I should have gotten. I sent a message to CJC sales and I think they are going to give me a discount on ordering new wheels. Thanks for your help!
  8. WhatevaOnyx

Thank you, I sure will. What offset should I be looking for with the +18 offset?
  9. WhatevaOnyx

I like how yours sticks out ,that looks good, thanks a lot.
  10. WhatevaOnyx

Got it. I wonder why the Carli guy told me to go -12? So basically, if I ordered a +18 with 4.5 backspacing would this give me the slight poke that I am looking for?
  11. WhatevaOnyx

Aha! That +12 is nice on yours, I could definitely live with that! Thanks bro nice rig!
  12. WhatevaOnyx

Yeah, I figured I'd have to get new wheels. Hopefully I can just sell these and not take too much of a loss. Maybe a new person made this recommendation. I don't mind it sticking out a little, but not this far. Do you know if +18 will allow the wheels to stick out a little? And does the 4.5...
  13. WhatevaOnyx

Lets see your black trucks with aftermarket wheels

2020 Ram 2500 leveled with the Carli Leveling System, Method MR305 18x9 -12mm with 4.5 backspacing, Toyo Tires Open Country M/T 35X12.50R18LT.
  14. WhatevaOnyx

Hi all, I'm new here, just had my 2020 Ram 2500 leveled with the Carli Leveling System and added Method MR305 18x9 -12mm with 4.5 backspacing from the advice by a CJC Offroad Associate. He told me that the tire would stick out 3/4-1 inch only. Well, it sticks out dang near 3 inches and I...