Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. E

Getting closer

My truck finally shipped on December 2. Arrived in Oklahoma on December 9. Estimated delivery to Wisconsin December 19 to January 2. Its been a long wait since May 16 of order date and built date of August 20. Almost jumped ship, but decided to hold out. Cant wait for the call form the dealer...
  2. E

Gate out

3. E

Still waiting

Built on August 20 and ship still TBD. Wish I could have it before my hunting trip but don’t think that is going to happen.
  4. E

Long wait for truck

2022 Ram 3500 laramie HO. Ordered on May 16,2022. Built on August 20, 2022. Estimated delivery date October 12, 2022. Truck is still in Mexico. Unable to get a straight answer from dealer. 22 weeks into a 12-14 week time that dealer told me. Bad part is that this is an employee purchased...
  5. E

Delivery

Finally have an estimated delivery date of October 12. It can’t come soon enough.
  6. E

Dealer confused

Just got an update on my truck from the dealer. It shows “Service Event-Paper Hanging.” No one seems to know what it means.
  7. E

New info from my dealer

Not sure if anyone can decipher this. Just got this from my dealer.
  8. E

Order not found.

Just called ram to check on status of my build by von and vin. They can’t find it in there system. Ordered truck on may 16. Kinda concerned. Is there anything to worry about?
  9. E

New member.

New member from wisconsin. Just ordered a 2022 ram 3500 mega cab HO. Order date of May 16,2022, cant wait for delivery . This is my first order but my third ram truck. Love the trucks, built like a truck should be. Vin number 3C63R3MLXNG349413.