Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. jrmudder

2022 Power Wagon Build

About 53K
  2. jrmudder

2022 Power Wagon Build

I gotta say when I was buying my 2022 power wagon I was highly disappointed I couldn't get a brown interior. but luckily, I found a guy who would trade with me. Green and Brown the way it should have been from the factory. Also Added new lights.
  3. jrmudder

2022 Power Wagon Build

Hodwy all, been a hot minute but here are some updates, finally got the starter replaced what a huge improvement and no more hitting it with a hammer. But other than that I've just been enjoying the truck and going camping. Here are some pictures.
  4. jrmudder

2022 Power Wagon Build

Everything is bone stock. All I did was add 1.25 bora spacers. Used a heat gun to melt the plastics and removed the small lower section of the fender flare.
  5. jrmudder

2022 Power Wagon Build

Right on! Uwharrie and Windrock.
  6. jrmudder

2022 Power Wagon Build

Good to know. I'll look up Adams and see what they offer!
  7. jrmudder

2022 Power Wagon Build

Here are some of my favorite Pictures, all older ones. Unfortunately, my new camera quality is too high to post them here. But I'll wrap it up here till I add something new. See my updated post above to see where I stand today!
  8. jrmudder

2022 Power Wagon Build

It does take up some legroom, but it's not bad. This is also a laptop holder just change the top part.
  9. jrmudder

2022 Power Wagon Build

was less then 400 at my local shop
  10. jrmudder

2022 Power Wagon Build

It was definitely my top choice!
  11. jrmudder

2022 Power Wagon Build

So this is where we stand today with updated pictures. We have added rotopax to the doors and added a house grade 315-watt solar panel on top. And a hot water shower. I also got a killer deal on a rigd tire swing out.
  12. jrmudder

2022 Power Wagon Build

The truck has been great to me. There were a few issues. My starting battery craped the bed with about 35k, but I wanted a bigger one, so with some "light" cutting, I got a bigger one to fit haha. Also, my front drive shaft started flinging grease. It was replaced under warranty, but the new one...
  13. jrmudder

2022 Power Wagon Build

For the next part of the build, we added Airlift bags with Daystar cradles, Thurn rear track bar, Ham Radio, ARB diff breather kit and did all 4, 50in light bar dual color.
  14. jrmudder

2022 Power Wagon Build

By far, the biggest part of this build is the Alu-Cabin. Asheville Vehicle Outfitters Did all the heavy lifting. Snorkel, Dual battery, Solar. We added 37s Geolander with Bora wheel spacers and had the trim Bead lock rings powered coated bronze.
  15. jrmudder

2022 Power Wagon Build

When we got home from our trip, I had a couple of boxes waiting for me. Switch-Pros RCR-FORCE-12 Kit, Built A-Pillar Light Mounts, Radiance Pod XL, WeBoost, Front Runner rack, NH overland mount, Twin ARB compressor, ARB zero fridge, Proclip, Ram Ball Mount. Then, I had the windows tinted and cut...
  16. jrmudder

2022 Power Wagon Build

So now, with the truck in hand, we immediately headed two hours in the opposite direction to the West Coast. It's pretty wild seeing mountains and a beach in the same spot. Our first detour was Yellowstone, and it was totally worth the extra driving. Old Faithful, the waterfalls, and the bison...
  17. jrmudder

2022 Power Wagon Build

Howdy, y'all some of you may have seen me on Instagram "jrmudder" or Facebook, but I want a place where I can share my build process/ progress. So bear with me as I start from the very beginning to where I am now. A little bit about me: I come from a long line of land cruisers 6+. and an...