Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

New update breaks stuff

Just got an OTA today. The climate control now shows a red/blue bar instead of the temperature. Also the dual zone/passenger side adjustments are completely gone. Even when sync is turned off. Anyone know of any good changes? Android auto is still not full screen.
  2. P

Black wheel repair?

A Mavis chipped wheels on my new 3500 lol. They said they get it fixed and I've had wheels repaired before but are these black rims easy to fix? Or should I be pushing for all new wheels?
  3. P

Offering buyouts to 50% of salaried workers

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/13/stellantis-buyouts-us-salaried-workers.html Welp. There goes any chance of a tow mode camera being released for 2023+ trucks
  4. P

Am I 320lbs overweight?

12000lb gvwr on the 3500. I think I'm reading this right? 23300-10980 - 12000 = 320?
  5. P

A little close for comfort?

6. P

Tow Mode camera 2022 vs 2023

This notice says that 2022 camera won't work on a 2023 truck however I dont believe them.... Didn't someone here hook up the wired tow mode camera from <2023 and put it on a 2023 truck and it worked...
  7. P

5th wheel prep placement

Hey is this supposed to be centered or is the placement for this correct?
  8. P

23 Broken order Tracking

I feel like the number of us with broken/ orders in C status or D status that arent being built should track their orders so we can get up to date info of what needs to be fixed or not. Who it be What it be Order Confirmed Current Status Whats the hold up Last Contact Pr3dict 3500 Limited...
  9. P

2023 limited, rambox W/ 5th wheel prep

I have 5th wheel prep w/ no rambox delete line item on my build that is now schedule D but I'm afraid it's not going to actually be built. Can someone please ask their dealer to find out from corporate if this is possible and will be built? My dealer has reached out to their RAM rep a week ago...
  10. P

Need new vehicle by November

Hello Everyone! My first truck (A tundra) that I leased in 2020 is due back next month and my X3 is due back in November... I got a taste of the truck game with my tundra and I'm hooked, looking to go bigger now and purchase an HD truck this go around. Long story short I need a new truck by...