Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Shocktrooper392

Baja Designs Squadron Fog Light Kit 2019+ 2500 - Plug & Play Harness barely plugs in?

So yesterday I tried to install this kit on my 2023 Power Wagon, however when I checked out the BD adapter harness that plugs into the factory fog light harness, I found that it barely plugs in. There is no tension on the PD adapter plug that goes into the factory connector. You can just barely...
  2. Shocktrooper392

AEV ProCal Snap Not Compatible with 2023's?

Hey guys, I wasn't sure if I should post this here or under one of the 4.5 Gen Forums for modification, but I installed the AEV ProCal Snap this past Saturday when I did my tires but could not get it to pair to the truck. I double checked to make sure the pins were inserted in the correct...
  3. Shocktrooper392

What are these brackets and can I remove them?

Crawled under my truck earlier to remove my front air dam - I see the 4,000 10mm fasteners, clips, 2 brackets, etc to remove - doesn't look difficult at all. However, I noticed these low hanging brackets off the frame that will hang lower than the bumper after I remove the air dam. If I had...