Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

2020 2500 6.4 Fuel mileage

1500 miles...around 10 mpg in town around 18 mpg expressway at 70 mph and towing 5k lbs 11 mpg expressway 3.73
  2. G

Trailer Rocking

Turning down the gain seems to have significantly reduced the rocking when stopped...thx everyone
  3. G

Trailer Rocking

Have another trip Thursday...going to turn the gain way down and see if this resolves it...big difference between the Ram and Ford lol
  4. G

Trailer Rocking

That's kinda what I was thinking as well from what little I've been able to find on line...seems like the Rams gain is (stronger?) then the F-150...had the Ford set to 7 and with the Ram seems like the trailer brakes want to lock up at around 6.5
  5. G

Trailer Rocking

I have a 7.5 in drop hitch now...on level ground (my driveway slopes) the trailer is level...the trailer does not do it unloaded or at every stop when loaded...fore/aft on the direction...if you've ever pulled a horse trailer the motion is very similar to when horses are moving inside the...
  6. G

Trailer Rocking

I have a 2 horse bumper pull trailer when loaded with tack and horses weighs about 6500 lbs. I just started pulling this trailer with my new 2022 Ram 2500. Loaded I have the trailer rocking when stopped at a light (not every time). My first thought was the horses where moving but my wife rode in...
  7. G

Lets see what you are towing!

8. G

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Picked her up tonight May 12th order line 1462 delivered
  9. G

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Was at 7/27/2022 for delivery date now 8/4/2022. Glad Christmas doesn't get moved around like this :-(
  10. G

Mine shipped July 3 Line 1455. How can I track it's progress?
  11. G

My original delivery date showed August 08 but changed to TBD now that it's built
  12. G

Thanks, Back for me too. Still in order received since 5-12-2022 2022. Ram 2500 Crew Cab Big Horn, 6.4 Hemi, Level C Equipment Group, Off Road package, Alpine Speakers, Spray in Bedliner, Running Boards, Clearance Lights, Anti Spin Diff, Delmonico Red, still waiting lol
  13. G

It must be down as I'm getting the same thing. I'm hoping mine is updating to build.