Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

2011-2018 rear hub bearings/seals and a shift improver

Got a full set of SKF bearings and seals for AAM 10.5 and 11.5/8 SRW hubs for sale. New, never used. Sold the truck and don't need. $120 obo Also have a shift improver for the 545/66/68 RFE trannys. Make me an offer. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  2. M

Muffler/resonator question

Those of you who have done or "know someone" who's done the forbidden deed, what muffler/resonator seems to make towing the best for reducing drone? About to do the thing and concerned about it. I'm eyeballing the Aero Turbine 4040xl but don't see many videos of them out there. The huge...
  3. M

***SOLD*** 37" Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20" XD Monsters $2000 obo

I have a very well taken care of set of 37x12.5R20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers on XD Monster rims. No rash, no caked on brake dust, no damage except for a very very small nick from Discount Tire taking off the center cap on one rim. Tires have 8/32ish of tread. Rotated religiously, balanced routinely...
  4. M

***SOLD*** 2019+ CAT Fuel Filter Kit- OBO

I have a fuel filter setup for sale off my truck. Changed up my filters and don't need this anymore. Comes with a new, unwrapped CAT filter. Like new, no wear or tear on it. $125 plus the ride. I have the oem filter housing as well for extra. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  5. M

18s or 20s with 37s for towing

Okay, so I'm 100% aware that with 20s I will have less sidewall and a stiffer tire. However, the only thing I really tow is my boat on a gooseneck trailer, maybe 15k all said. It doesn't sway and the pin weight isn't bar considering most of the weigjt is on the axles. I currently have 37s on 20s...
  6. M

Sold-2019+ Limited LED fog lights and bezels

2019+ 2500/3500 Limited trim led fog lights with the bumper bezels. Upgraded my fogs so no longer need these. In basically new shape. No issues. $175 obo Willing to ship on your dime Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  7. M

2020 3500 water leak from overhead consol

So, this morning after a night of rain, I found a touch of water leaking out of my overhead console. Checked the marker lights and they seemed tight. Could the gaskets be bad so soon from the factory? @RamCares , is there a TSB for cab light or antenna leaks? Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  8. M

Charging boat trailer battery off 7 pin

So, my 3500 has dual alternators and my boat trailer has a battery that runs the wash down tank pump and potentially later on a winch and/or power jacks. Can I just tap into the 12v circuit and use that to charge the battery while i drive? I'd put a circuit breaker on it to protect the trucks...
  9. M

Valley Center 6.7 tunes

I'm looking at using these guys since i can't find anything bad on FB. Anyone here tried these fellas out for their tunes? Thinking of using their EFI Live tuner and switch. -Dave Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk