Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. GTMF

1 year U connect and Nav stopped working!!

Quick question. It's been 1 year of happy ownership and I had a message your uconnect and sirus radio expired. After that Navigation doesnt work at all. Any ideas? Please don't tell me that I have to pay for my navigation monthly(uconnect), when I paid for my 12 inch screen and stuff.
  2. GTMF

2020 3500 Cummins HO intercooler for sale!

Have brand new in the box intercooler for sale! $500! Charlotte NC
  3. GTMF

** SOLD ** 2020 Ram 3500 Laramie Night Edition Wheels and Tires! NC Charlotte

I have 2020 Ram 3500 Laramie Night edition wheels plus tires and sensors, I drove from the dealership to my house and took the wheels off. Asking $2500 or best offer.
  4. GTMF

2020 Night Edition Laramie Mega Cab 3500 HO

Ready Lift SST 3/1 kit used everything except shock extensions, FOX 2.0 Shocks on all 4 corners, FOX 2.0 Steering Stabilizer, BDS track bar, 20x10 -25 Offset wheels, NITTO Ridge Grappler 35.12.5.R20LT Spiked Lug Nuts, Spiked Air caps, B&W Stow away hitch, 12 inch Screen protector, Waiting on...
  5. GTMF

Aisin transmission TEMPS?

I have a question; My truck just hit 4.000 miles and i've noticed once in Colorado Denver traffic, my transmission temps went up to 185, Sometimes in traffic on hot days in goes between 167-180? My last truck never did that, Should i be worried?
  6. GTMF

Question about Lights not fully turning off?

I have a 2020 Ram 3500 mega cab Laramie and i was on the trip and at night time i tried shutting the lights off and the day time running light strips were on so bright, I've tried everything in my screen and uconnect and having e brake on! Anyone have any ideas how to turn your lights all the...
  7. GTMF

2017 Ram 3500 Mega Cab Cummins Ho BDS leveling kit full setup!

BDS Leveling kit, BDS track bar, 4 fox shocks, 1 fox steering stabilizer and rough country stabilizer bar. Setup has less then 5k miles, comes with all original boxes. Located in NC. I want around $1000. but you can always make an offer.