Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

295/70/18 AT Tire and Weight Affect

Looking to put a set of 295/70/18 on 18x9 +20 Fuel Blitz, trying to decide which AT tire to go with. Don't do any off-road driving but good snow performance is a must and occasional towing, nothing super heavy. I love my current set of OEM size Wildpeaks but with the A/T4W being a heavier tire...
  2. T

ZD4 Customer Satisfaction Notice - DEF Dosing Update

Just dropped my 2022 off at the dealer for recall work and they also let me know of ZD4 an update to the DEF Dosing Unit. This didn't show up in my Ram app or anything but was finally able to find it in the "Current Customer Satisfaction Notices" section. Anyone have any more information on what...
  3. T

SOLD. For Sale: UC5 8.4 w/NAV screen and bezel with ATC $350

Selling an 8.4 w/NAV screen from my 22 Laramie 2500 Night Edition along with the bezel with the carbon fiber accent on top. $350 shipped Venmo or PayPal
  4. T

SiriusXM Missing from Sources

Just picked up my 2022 Ram 2500 Laramie last week from the dealer. Got Uconnect all setup successfully, however, SiriusXM is nowhere to be found in the media sources. I tried adding the radio to my Sirius account using the VIN and it successfully added it, however, I still don't have any Sirius...