Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

2022 Aisin Failure Tracking Sheet

Received mine back on Friday, the tech said the snap ring had already came loose and things were misaligned. Drives the same as before
  2. A

Just got mine back today and seems to shift good. Took 2 weeks to get her done
  3. A

NSFW Funny Pics and MEMES Thread - no nudity - PICS AND MEMES ONLY

That’s just mean! That not John deer green color!
  4. A

I don’t know why it would need to be inspected first, the recall shows the snap ring must be replaced. Mine has been there since Monday,got a hold of the service manager and he said the parts that were allocated for my recall were sold by accident.so he was going to reorder and middle of next...
  5. A

he said parts are there that was on Monday. I understand and don’t want a rushed job. But this truck is used to carry my son’s wheelchair and they seem a little incompetent. Hope it stays right
  6. A

Mine went in on Monday, called today to check on progress and he said he couldn’t give me a time line . I told him the recall shows it as a 5 hour job. He just laughed he said more like a week or two. This is worrying me , I have had a transmission torn down and put back in my son’s wheelchair...
  7. A

Cummins caught emissions cheating - fined 1.67 billion mega thread.

Yes mine is missing, it’s in for k1 snap ring and pm sensor hopefully will get it back by the end of the week. My truck gets less than 400 miles on a gallon of def my father in-law f250 gets around 1000 per gallon. But it’s a 2014
  8. A

Is this the same recall people were getting for the missing pm sensor? I don’t ever recall seeing that the pcm had to be reprogrammed and a modification sticker installed and a letter to save for carb compliant states . I remember receiving a letter for the recall in September but this one on...
  9. A

But the fines opposed to Cummins also stated 20-23’s we’re using axu defeat devices
  10. A

Any news on the 2020-2023’s ? Truck is in the shop for snap ring recall and missing dpf sensor. Truck already drinks def fluid , I get 450ish miles on a gallon. Wonder if these newer trucks already have been updated. It’s a 2022 ho
  11. A

So I finally got an appointment made for January 8th for all three recalls. Looks like they are under different management. Thanks for everyone’s help it well appreciated.
  12. A

No it’s drivable , I would love to have their contact info. Thanks yes, I had issues with the transmission after I took it in for first oil change. I shifted hard so pulled over had it towed back to dealership. They kept it for a day and said nothing was wrong with it . Drove it home and seemed...
  13. A

No it’s drivable , I would love to have their contact info. Thanks
  14. A

I would like to know if any dealerships around me can do it I am not to far from Colorado and can take it there. Here in New Mexico I just can’t get nothing done. Still waiting on grid heater relay and dpf sensor as well. Maybe some one out there can lead me to a dealership that is up to par
  15. A

Yea I think so but have invested 10,000 in after market parts for my son and don’t think I would get that back. Can’t afford an attorney these dealerships told me they could put me in a new truck but I paid 68,000 for the truck 10,000 for adaptive equipment to carry my son. They wanted to give...
  16. A

Four times and they said they can’t do anything. The s$it part of it all is my son is disabled and the truck is used to carry him and his wheelchair and we got stranded and they said to get a rental from the dealership they did not have any thing and said to call ram cares and nothing. Yes this...
  17. A

To get my transmission repaired, I live in northern New Mexico and they can’t get the parts they say or grease or transmission fluid . So they can’t do the fix on my truck I have called 4 dealership in my area and all the same call back in a month we will put u on a list. I have less than 7,000...
  18. A

Well that su$k I am on a waiting list for 8 months and these dealers are a joke every time I call them it’s someone different and want to order me a dip stick