Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well men I just bought me a 3500 Silverado dually so I canceled my ram truck so my time here is done see you guys on the other side
  2. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Well they done sold the truck guess I’ll have to wait on my order or I might cancel it
  3. T

How could I track a truck that a dealer ordered because the one I’m looking at they said that it want be there for at least a week and they want give me a deal sheet until it comes in
  4. T

Well I found me a ram 3500 Laramie that I’m going to see if I can finance it with the bank tomorrow so hopefully I get it it’s 2 weeks out from being delivered to the dealership
  5. T

I know I’m just starting the process but I’m getting anxious to see my truck being built and then finally getting to see it in person
  6. T

They told me there wasn’t no part restraints on my truck so I hope it’s on it
  7. T

I think the reason why my truck is still in the D phase is because of the surround view camera that was on the list of the restraints there having And I think the color I orderd is a low volume color I got patriot blue
  8. T

Lets see what you are towing!

That’s the truck I have now I ordered a 2022 3500 tradesman dually loaded I didn’t get the camera rerview mirror
  9. T

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

@OfficerDirtySanchez The order tracker on the ram website it still saying order confirmed I think it’s still in D status
  10. T

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

my truck is still in D status and i called ram today they said as of 29th they are almost done collecting all the parts for my truck so hopefully gets scheduled soon
  11. T

I think that’s why mine is taking so long to get scheduled
  12. T

With the hitch I don’t have the goose neck hitch on my camper I’ve got the kingpin
  13. T

I ordered mine with the puck system with the fift wheel hitch
  14. T

Dose anyone know what fifth wheel hitch I should get I ordered the truck with one but what is a good aftermarket fifth wheel hitch?
  15. T

April 18th dealer told me should expect it July or August
  16. T

Well I’m thinking of just canceling my order if it’s going to be August or September