Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 7

Alfaobd help

EDIT: I tried clearing codes again and after a few more ignition cycles the cel is off and no codes. Guess it needed more time to set itself? Hi all, I got my speedo corrected, turned off the signature lights, and adjusted the tpms threshold yesterday. Afterwards I went through the three reset...
  2. 7

Wild Trail CTX Initial Review

I wanted to put together a review on these tires since there aren't many. Normally I would wait longer, however these have been going on frequent sales with steep discounts because they are seemingly out of production (no longer on Eldorado's site). I purchased these in 295/70r18 for $153 ea...
  3. 7

Hemi Dual Exhaust

Mufflers arrived finally. Two Black Widow Race Venoms I got during their Black Friday sale. These are gonna be LOUD. I may have to alter my plans to include resonators so I'm not pissing off my neighbors in the morning. Swinging by the exhaust shop on my way home to see how much the labor...
  4. 7

Spotify Issues

I have a recurring problem where my Spotify audio will cut out, but everything else stays connected and working properly. I can see Spotify on the screen, pause, play, skip, but no audio. System sounds and sounds from other apps like Waze still come through. It happens wired and wireless, I've...
  5. 7

Ram 2500 Owner Review

I know there are a couple of these threads, but every person has different preferences and I definitely could have used more real world user opinions than YouTube reviewers going on dealer test drives. I've put about 1500 miles on and at this point the excitement of a new truck has worn off...
  6. 7

Hotels in New Orleans

I've been to NOLA a couple times and I know it's not exactly the most car friendly city. Any hotel recommendations that can accommodate big trucks that are reasonably priced (under 300 a night). Would like to be able to walk around to do touristy stuff.
  7. 7

Tonneau Cover Rebates

EDIT: I purchased through Tonneau Factory Outlet, the rebate is from the manufacturer though and includes Amazon as a retailer. Fyi, tonneau covered is sending rebates via visa gift cards on top of their normal discounts right now. Saved almost $400 on a Roll-N-Lock.
  8. 7

SOLD

2017 Rubicon Recon Edition - 35k obo Cash, cashier's check, bank draft. No trades. In great condition, fresh oil, new pads and rotors, recent front axle seals and f/r gear oil. Replaced pulleys and belt. Leather in good condition. Everything works, no lights or codes. 86,XXX miles. Will slowly...
  9. 7

Group Transport From MD to NE FL/SE GA

Hello everyone, I was curious if anyone would be interested in arranging for a car carrier to transport multiple trucks from Mark Dodge to the NE FL/SE GA area in the late August/early September time frame? I'm trying to hook up with a car carrier that is based out of St Mary's that operates 3...
  10. 7

Penfed True car financing

Hi Everyone, I know Mark Dodge will give an additional discount with the Penfed membership, but I was wondering if anyone had any luck applying the lower interest rate Penfed offers for their car buying service (Truecar) to a factory order from MD?
  11. 7

Bullet Hole Wheels

Hi Guys, I'm trying to find a set of 18x9 bullet hole wheels (smaller holes like Raceline or American Racing pictured) with 0 offset. Seems it's not a very common combination? Any help would be appreciated!