Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Wholeo

Oil Cap Sludge

Wondering if a build up of sludge on the oil fill cap is normal? Second oil change on the truck and wiped off 1/2" of crud that was stuck to the bottom of the cap both times.
  2. Wholeo

3rd Brake Light

I have the Night Edition package and I am wanting to get a blacked out LED assembly, don't know why the trim package didn't come out that way in the first place. Looking at a Morimoto or Recon, only problem is they only have part numbers listed for 4th gens. Looking at my brother's 18 the lights...
  3. Wholeo

Factory Power Steps Bolt Issue

Got in the truck this morning and noticed my driver's side step moving and making a noise I didn't like. Pulled it into the shop and discoverd that all of the bolts were loose to the point I could unscrew 3 of them with my fingers. Wanted to let everybody know to check their step bolts.
  4. Wholeo

Thanks for giving me tire envy!

Got these Wednesday, just got home Friday night to unwrap them. I was set on 35's was all the taller I was going to go, but you fellow members just had to keep posting pictures of your trucks with 37's, so thanks a lot. Now it's onto what I'm going to do with the suspension for the mega cab.
  5. Wholeo

Parking Sensors Problem

Just had the ECM replaced under recall on Monday so I'm not sure if this part of the issue. While driving today (Wednesday) the front parking sensor started chirping and dash was throwing out warnings that I was about to hit something that wasn't there. Then the sensor would shut itself on and...
  6. Wholeo

2500 Mega Cab with Thuren 2.75" springs

My truck is a 2022 2500 Mega Cab 6.7 and I am trying to find out if there any other members with the same truck using Thuren 2.75" springs. My truck sits 3 inches lower in the front and plan on keeping stock rear springs while trying to get close to level not nose high. I've been trying to do my...
  7. Wholeo

Anybody using Bilstein lift

Has anybody installed the Bilstein front coil lift with their shocks on all 4 corners? Looking for some real reviews.
  8. Wholeo

Who has ADAPTIVE STEERING ?

I checked the box for adaptive steering not knowing what it really does, I know my bad. From what I'm reading it's supposed to make steering easier. I plan or planned on 35's or most likely 37's with a small lift or level and am curious if anybody is running larger tires with the adaptive...