Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Wholeo

Oil Cap Sludge

That would be intersting if anybody has stuffed a cummins in an old Pontiac. I'm thinking a 421 tri power to keep it old school.
  2. Wholeo

Oil Cap Sludge

Drag racing for me would require a 65 or 66 GTO.
  3. Wholeo

Oil Cap Sludge

Ice Cream is one of my weaknesses. Truck is going to be squatting to left with my fat butt in the drivers seat.
  4. Wholeo

Oil Cap Sludge

Yep, sounds like I'm not doing the engine any good by the way I use it. Thanks for all the info given! Might have to get a gasser or find a hobby that's going to make it work.
  5. Wholeo

Oil Cap Sludge

Not all of the time. Most of my trips are short and I don't work the truck hard, it's absolutely a pavement princess.
  6. Wholeo

Oil Cap Sludge

I should of took a picture of the cap, perhaps sludge is the wrong way to describe what I wiped off both times, but it is a build up that sticks. Truck is a 22 6.7 with 4,700 miles. Changed my oil a couple of months shy of the 1 year interval because I think I have became a member of the...
  7. Wholeo

Oil Cap Sludge

Wondering if a build up of sludge on the oil fill cap is normal? Second oil change on the truck and wiped off 1/2" of crud that was stuck to the bottom of the cap both times.
  8. Wholeo

Bigger Wheels & Tires computer change.

I used the Pro Cal Snap on my 22, it was easy. It has been a while since I did it, but I do remember when I changed the tire pressure I did not get the 2 or 3 horn honks like I did during initial set up and for speedo change conformation as stated in the directions. Must of tried 10 times...
  9. Wholeo

Fluid Film

Didn't know plugs were available. I tear the cheap duct tape off from the factory and replace with T-REX or GORRILA rubberized tape. With proper prepping that stuff ain't coming off without a fight. Like everybody's thinking, that is a perfect place for anything that causes metal to rust to sit...
  10. Wholeo

Power running board issue

If they are AMP steps you will have to call 1-888-983-2204 if you will require their assistance. When they answer they will say Real Truck, they might own AMP now. Don't email them as it's been 5 days and they still haven't responded to my question. Called them, got put in que with a call back...
  11. Wholeo

Anyone calibrate speedo while running EFI Live?

I used AEV ProCal Snap, was able to change tire size and pressure.
  12. Wholeo

def fluid

Had a couple of kids at work put what they thought was DEF in the tank of a work truck, turned out to be blue windshield washer fluid. The truck didn't make it very far before it was at the shop for repairs.
  13. Wholeo

35x12.50R20 on Stock Night Edition Wheels - Airing Down

I was in the same boat as you wondering if I could run a 12.5 wide on the factory rims. Search YouTube , plenty of videos with some reporting rubbing on the sway bar and radius arms at full lock and others with no rub with factory wheels. Sorry I'm not smart enough to post links. Another...
  14. Wholeo

Battery dead after flashers?!?!

What is the correct size battery for a 22 6.7? I have put vehicle information on a couple of different websites and get information not available and conflicting sizes H7 or H8 on others. Thanks
  15. Wholeo

ordered new shocks for an upgrade

I think those shocks are designed for the Carli 3.25" spring lift kit. I would email or call CJC for a definite answer, never had a issue with their customer service.
  16. Wholeo

Truck in park but not registering

Glad it was an easy fix. Many posters here mentioned to take a few minutes to check your fuses because they are not seated very well out of the factory and might wiggle out.
  17. Wholeo

Truck in park but not registering

Did the fuse blow or become unseated?
  18. Wholeo

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Did she just get done rotating the tires?
  19. Wholeo

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I put 6 Skar speakers in the 1500 and they sound good for the price point.
  20. Wholeo

Did Ya'll Get This Letter Too? - PARTICULATE MATTER SENSOR

Any pros/cons to not having the sensor installed? My truck is 15 months with 3,200 miles, it has not done a regen or at least I don't think it has. I drive a Powersrtoke for work, so I am all too familiar with that smelly event.