Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Payload and Max towing

First time towing my fifth wheel with my new Ram 3500 with the puck system adaptor. Little higher but I think it's acceptable.
  2. S

Payload and Max towing

Thanks!
  3. S

Payload and Max towing

Is it something I can order and add?
  4. S

Payload and Max towing

Came with the truck.
  5. S

Payload and Max towing

Finally got My new Ram 3500 Laramie Sport edition. Everything is perfect, Payload is close to 4k lbs and Max towing of 19000lbs. What thing I was surprised to see, or not see I should say, is I don't have the Navigation option and all the phone options with unconnect app.
  6. S

Payload and Max towing

So finaly, I cancelled my order of the 2500 and go for 3500 with a payload of 3740 pounds.
  7. S

Payload and Max towing

I had a F-150 Ecoboost 3,5L, so I’m sure I’ll see the difference qui my Ram 2500.
  8. S

Payload and Max towing

And with Rambox limited the width of the bed box of 50’’ Do you think it’s a problem?
  9. S

Payload and Max towing

Thank you very much. And with Rambox the wido you think
  10. S

Payload and Max towing

Thank you very much. And with Rambox the width of the bed box is 50’’ do you think I’ll be fine?
  11. S

Payload and Max towing

It written 1,498 lbs
  12. S

Payload and Max towing

Hi, just purchased a 2022 RAM 2500 Limited Crew Cab 4x4 6,4" Rambox and I was suprise when I check my Niv on Ram website that my truck Max Towing is: 13,950 lbs and Payload: 1,816 lbs. I want tow my 12,000 lbs fifth wheel with it.