Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. mdibuckeye

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

KZX! One day shy of 5 months. @OfficerDirtySanchez you can mark line 1450 complete. Thanks for everything @brv10. Would’ve lost my mind without your help!
  2. mdibuckeye

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I know the boat that delivered mine to Davisville (Providence, RI) made stops in Jacksonville and Baltimore on the way.
  3. mdibuckeye

Shipping manifests don’t post until the trucks are offloaded. Use this link to see the departure schedule for Altamira: https://www.atpaltamira.com.mx/en/servicio-a-clientes/itinerario-de-buques/ Search RO-RO to see only roll on roll off boats. Not sure what port you’re heading to, but that...
  4. mdibuckeye

ETD's not worth much. I know mine is on the boat and my ETD is still TBD.
  5. mdibuckeye

Hopefully you’re on the Grande Mirafiori. It lands at Port Davisville tonight. According to the manifest, it has 147 Rams aboard. Do you know if your truck made it to port in Altamira before it left on 9/2?
  6. mdibuckeye

Halfway home! The boat bringing my truck to me has 3 more days to port. Hopefully the 250 miles from Port Davisville to Downeast Maine go a little quicker than how long it took to escape Mexico.
  7. mdibuckeye

I was told that sold orders had priority in production and shipping, but I’m seeing trucks built within days of mine for sale on dealer's lots here in New England. Meanwhile, mine is either on a boat in the gulf, or still sitting at the port. No one seems to know.
  8. mdibuckeye

Mine allegedly shipped on 7/27, but there was no movement until it caught a train to the port on 8/20. It was offloaded on 8/29, the status was changed to KZ OB and the estimated delivery date changed from 9/19 to TBD.
  9. mdibuckeye

Mine had a shipped date of 7/27, but it didn’t get loaded onto a train to the port until 8/20. Still waiting to get onto a boat.
  10. mdibuckeye

Mine was built 7/27 and my salesman told me it would be in Maine by the second week of August. Was kind of offended when I laughed and asked if he'd like to bet $100 on it.
  11. mdibuckeye

Was stoked on Sunday when I finally had my first estimated delivery date on the tracker, but two days later it changes from 9/15 to 9/23. Don’t like the trend at all. Nobody likes a truck tease!
  12. mdibuckeye

According to @brv10, mine is en route to Maine via boat. Train to boat, boat to RI, then I guess truck to ME.
  13. mdibuckeye

I ordered on 4/26 and was built 7/27. My delivery date has been TBD ever since. It has been updated since this morning to 9/15! Maybe we’re on the same train. Mine is coming to Maine.
  14. mdibuckeye

I’m amazed when I see a date in the estimated delivery caption on trucks in production. My truck has been KZLD for 3 weeks and that caption on my tracker has never had a date in it.
  15. mdibuckeye

Today my tracker went from TBD for shipped to a 7/27 ship date, which is also the build date. Delivery is still TBD. Not sure why it took 17 days to update the tracker if it did indeed ship, but I’m skeptical.
  16. mdibuckeye

Is anyone else’s truck depicted wrong on the Ram Towing and Payload Capacity website? Mine is shown as a billet silver Lone Star when it's a patriot blue Bighorn. https://www.ramtrucks.com/towing/towing-guide.html#/landing/bytowing
  17. mdibuckeye

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

My dealer just told me that my 7/27 build is in transit to Massachusetts, en route to Maine. The tracker has not updated with a ship date, and after hearing about the shipping nightmares others are having, I'm having my doubts. I'd appreciate any help in confirming this or letting me down easy...
  18. mdibuckeye

My dealer just told me that my 7/27 build is in transit to Massachusetts, en route to Maine. The tracker has not updated with a ship date, and after hearing about the shipping nightmares others are having, I'm having my doubts. I'd appreciate any help in confirming this or letting me down...
  19. mdibuckeye

Seems to be a lot more unbuilt 3500’s than 2500’s on the spreadsheet. I'm thinking it’s time for a run on them to get caught up.