Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

6 month review

Just open or close the valve partially.
  2. D

2019 PW Front passenger axle shaft re-installation (after Ball Joints)

This my first Ram/Dodge pickup so I need to file that bit of information away for the future.
  3. D

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I wonder if those tie down rings will work with the rambox rails and if so where to buy them?
  4. D

2019 PW Front passenger axle shaft re-installation (after Ball Joints)

So, the collar for the CAD (Center axle disconnect) in 2-wheel drive is only mated to the outer part of the passenger side axle and then when place into 4-wheel drive it mates to the inner shaft that is in the side gear of the differential correct? This seems correct as it would match the wheel...
  5. D

1000 mile range

So jelly wish the short beds had the 50 gallon tank’s too. I think the 6.4 hemi with the 4.10 gears gets great mpg empty. :)
  6. D

Gear indicator option in gauge cluster?

How do you do that?
  7. D

BRE Exhaust??

That BRE system is not stainless steel it’s aluminized steel.
  8. D

Crusty's 75th Annv PW #1590 build/mods adventure

The one thing I worry about with a light mounted there is if the light gets folded back due to hitting something (snow drift ect) it smashes the grille. Those lights look nice!
  9. D

6.4 hemi not shifting into 8

It’s not an issue with 4.10 gears. :)
  10. D

Too much chrome?

I had not stopped to evaluate the differences in the Bighorn grilles thanks for pointing that out. I like my black sport 2500 although I'd like to ditch the sport decal.
  11. D

LED Replacements for Halogen High Beams

I saw that one, but their vehicle query tool does not list it as a Ram 2500 high beam bulb. I wonder how much brighter it will be vs the factory halogen high beam bulbs?
  12. D

I just did and did NOT see a high beam replacement bulb.
  13. D

Lets see what you are towing!

Nice. What’s that weigh and what is the pin weight?
  14. D

I have the halogen lights on my Ram 2500 I don't want to swap to LEDs for low beams due replacement LED bulbs scattering light and are hard on other drivers. However, I was wondering if there is a replacement LED bulb for the high beams and if it would be worth the cost as it would not be a...
  15. D

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Would my 2020 have those plus for the dashboard LED accent lighting?
  16. D

OEM Upfitter Switches on 2023 2500 Limited w Reverse Trailer Steering???

Thanks Are the Rebel E-Lockers a limited slip differential when not electrically engaged? If they are what type of limited slip differential is it geared or friction disks/plates?
  17. D

Baja Design reverse lights triggered by aux reverse switch

The extra light is great. I would worry about smashing them when dragging the bumper. As it is I worry about the sensors and that plastic trim.
  18. D

Michelin Defender LTX Platinum

I'll bet the hotshotters will like them.
  19. D

Terrible Towing pics thread

That live load shifted and then oops.