Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. ramrod88

TRX console shifter complete assembly

Trx console shifter bundle. This was removed all from a 2022 with less then 5k miles. Everything is in very nice shape. See pics for condition. I bought all this to do the swap on my personal truck but have ordered a new one before getting to this. Pm with questions if you have them Thanks...
  2. ramrod88

Check your messages

Check your messages
  3. ramrod88

All front bumpers created equal?

Remy, please pm about parts you're selling. I'd like to buy
  4. ramrod88

Passive entry

Message me I'm trying to buy it
  5. ramrod88

Performance parts off '21 6.4l Hemi

Pm sent on intake
  6. ramrod88

Passive entry

Sent you a PM about buying
  7. ramrod88

Hood seal 2019 vs 2022 HELP

Looking for some insight on a hood seal question. I do bodywork for a living and have a 2019 ram 2500 at my work getting a lot of the front end replaced. It has a hood seal that goes on the bottom of the hood. This runs along one edge of the hood next to a fender across the front and down the...
  8. ramrod88

Trsiler Camera Outlet/Plug HELP

Wondering if this part that's on the left side of the rear bumper for a camera output is available separately. I don't need anything wiring or camera related just the insert that goes in the bumper
  9. ramrod88

2023 ram 2500 limited with 8.4 screen

Thanks for the insight
  10. ramrod88

2023 ram 2500 limited with 8.4 screen

My friend has been looking around for a 23 ram 2500 limited. We have seen some limited trim trucks that didn't have the 12" screen but pretty much every other option available. Any idea why they're getting the 8.4 screen? Prior to the 2023s weve never seen a limited without the 12"
  11. ramrod88

Console shifter swap

Yup I agree, I would be ok without the sport mode feature. I honestly wish they gave the gas trucks a column shifter like the cummins still has.
  12. ramrod88

Console shifter swap

From my understanding it uses the same trans as the gas hd's. The pics I've seen of used consoles, the shifter only has wiring going to it.
  13. ramrod88

Console shifter swap

Wondering if anyone with a 2019+ hemi hd has done a swap to the trx console type shifter from the dash rotary knob?
  14. ramrod88

SOLD. New take off fog lights

Yes they are
  15. ramrod88

SOLD. 2022 Night edition Grille

Syracuse area ny 13082
  16. ramrod88

SOLD. 2022 Night edition Grille

New take off night edition grille. Complete as shown. Gloss with satin RAM lettering. No broken tabs or any mounts. $325 ~ shipping available at buyers expense ~
  17. ramrod88

SOLD. 2022 Night edition Headlights

New take off head lights from 2022 ram 2500 Night edition bighorn Halogen type. Purchased a new truck put less then 300 miles on it and stored it for the ny winter. These are as close to new as you could get. Amazing shape, no issues just changing out to aftermarket ones. The truck was...
  18. ramrod88

SOLD. New take off fog lights

Halogen oem fogs, brackets and outer trim. Removed from a 2022 ram 2500 at less then 300 miles and carefully stored 120$ shipped