Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. RossT

7" Driver Info Screen Protector Glass?

Yeah, I see that now... Not enough coffee yet... LOL Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
  2. RossT

7" Driver Info Screen Protector Glass?

KYKR is the way to go. I have the 12" version, as do many people on this forum do. https://smile.amazon.com/Kykr-Premium-Protector-Compatible-2013-2019-5/dp/B07V48FQ4J/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=KYKR+8.4+inch&qid=1623765235&sr=8-3
  3. RossT

Dually Recall Y26

Wrong forum... lol Mod please delete.
  4. RossT

Dually Recall Y26

Has anyone talked to a knowledgeable service department about this recall yet? My local dealer's service department is one step above the McDonald's drive through attendant... From what I can tell they are supposed to check the torque on the lug nuts and update the owners manual with a new...
  5. RossT

Vault Options

That's under the jump seat, not the upper console/arm rest, bench seat.
  6. RossT

Vault Options

I have the lock'er down safe in my 2013, in the under seat storage. Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
  7. RossT

Vault Options

Do you have the under seat storage or just the upper console?
  8. RossT

Hitch set up

I would set it per the instructions and then adjust as needed to level both the truck and TT. Ideally, you'd be close to your loaded weight for both when adjusting.
  9. RossT

AMP Step install question.

Fat bottom girls make the world go round! :p :D
  10. RossT

AMP Step install question.

I have the steps installed on my 2013 and 2020, I did the install myself, and didn't install the rivets. My 13 has had the steps installed for about the last 150k or so, no problems.
  11. RossT

Alfaobd Hill Descent.

Mine is sitting in the shop with a whole pile of parts, waiting for some free time.
  12. RossT

Can't get trailer TPMS to Sync

I don't know why it worked, could very well be a fluke... but I was having issues connecting mine on a 40 foot bumper pull, it would time out on #3. I connected the 7 way pig tail and turned the truck on and it synced right up. I installed the system myself. This thread has a ton of info...
  13. RossT

Low PSI warning light

I believe this only works on duallys. Worked on my dually easy enough.
  14. RossT

Is this 5th wheel too much for my 3500 SRW?

I bought a dually back in January for a very similar reason. I currently have a 40 foot bumper pull, 13k, but didn't want my next RV purchase to be limited by the truck I was driving... LOL I do have a couple of big GN trailers that are better handled by the dually though.
  15. RossT

My Big Booty Dually Adventure Rig Build

I like the weather tech a lot. I have the gator backs sitting in my shop, considering selling them and getting the weather tech. Again, your truck looks great! Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
  16. RossT

3500 SRW mega-cab Bed Replacement

Man, I'm glad you found one reasonable close. I was talking to some friends that put utility beds and flat beds on truck, I was ready to load one up and meet you half way. Would've been a haul for both of us, I'm in West Texas... LOL I had an experience with a RV shop where they ended up buying...
  17. RossT

fender flares for 2020 RAM 3500 Tradesman CC LB dually

I have the factory installed on my dually and added the gatorback flaps on the front to keep from beating the crap out of the dually fenders. I'll post a pic when I get home. Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
  18. RossT

3500 SRW mega-cab Bed Replacement

Did the RV dealership drop your new fiver on your new truck? I would look for companies that put work beds and flat beds on trucks and see if they have a pull off you could buy. Where are you located?
  19. RossT

How to shut off low tire pressure light?

With AlfaOBD and the security module bypass cable you can set the pressure where you want it. Plenty of info in the AlfaOBD thread. AlfaOBD thread - https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/alfaobd.640/ Kaodtech bypass cable - https://www.kaodtech.com/product-page/security-module-bypass
  20. RossT

Rotating & Alcoa Rims

after reading this, I checked my new dually wheels out. It's the night edition, wheels are polished on the back. They're nasty with road grime and brake dust, but can be cleaned and rotated.