Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. F

oil consumption

change my oil in december and was right on top mark on dipstick . recheck oil after 2500km and still the same but recently 3500km later than last check oil pressure seem to have drop like 3-5psi and my oil level sit a little lower than half of dipstick mark! 1. is anybody run through this. 2...
  2. F

annoying jerking issue **update**

transmisson is kind of doing a constant jerking motion when applying steady light throttle going up a little hill. it occur at 40 to 50mph in 5 and 6th tc lock . dealers says its because grid heater draw amp while running down the road and that everything was ok but i found that grid heater...
  3. F

MAG AND TIRE FITTMENT

IS THERE anyhing changed on those 2019 truck . Does 17` still fit or there are changes made to the brake caliper etc. will 34-35would still fit like old ram like 2018 and under! im waiting on my order and want to call parts before the truck arrive